Lineup 2016

Matt42

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday

Main Stage: Green Day // The Prodigy // Frank Turner & the Sleeping Souls // Brand New // Don Broco // Architects // While She Sleeps // Beartooth // Heart of a Coward
NME/Radio 1: Annie Mac Presents // Bloc Party // Jungle // Circa Waves // Jack Garratt // Nothing But Thieves // MØ

Saturday

Main Stage: The Stone Roses // Tame Impala // Catfish and the Bottlemen // HAIM // Wolf Alice // Cage the Elephant // Lower Than Atlantis // The Joy Formidable // Moose Blood
NME/Radio 1: Disclosure // Slaves // Skepta & JME // Netsky // Krept & Konan // Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes // RATBOY

Sunday

Main Stage: Foals // The 1975 // The Vaccines // Twenty One Pilots // Peace // Mallory Knox // Taking Back Sunday // The Wonder Years // ROAM
NME/Radio 1: Jack Ü // Enter Shikari // Deaf Havana // Charli XCX // Drenge // PVRIS // Pretty Vicious

Edited by rawaudioinput

12 minutes ago, rawaudioinput said:

Friday

Main Stage: Green Day // The Prodigy // Frank Turner & the Sleeping Souls // Brand New // Don Broco // Architects // While She Sleeps // Beartooth // Heart of a Coward
NME/Radio 1: Major Lazer // Bloc Party // Jungle // Circa Waves // Jack Garratt // Nothing But Thieves // MØ

Saturday

Main Stage: The Stone Roses // Tame Impala // Catfish and the Bottlemen // HAIM // Wolf Alice // Cage the Elephant // Lower Than Atlantis // The Joy Formidable // Moose Blood
NME/Radio 1: Disclosure // Slaves // Skepta & JME // Netsky // Krept & Konan // Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes // RATBOY

Sunday

Main Stage: Foals // The 1975 // The Vaccines // Twenty One Pilots // Peace // Mallory Knox // Taking Back Sunday // The Wonder Years // ROAM
NME/Radio 1: Jack Ü // Enter Shikari // Deaf Havana // Charli XCX // Drenge // PVRIS // Pretty Vicious

That would be pretty cool and I agree with the majority of placements. Jack U and Major Lazer playing different days wouldn't be possible though.

11 hours ago, LondonTom said:

Coming from you?

o-MESUT-OZIL-570.jpg?3

Yes coming from me, I stepped out, said nothing more and stayed on and continued fine, he didn't and went, simple as. I'm surprised he was the only one but that's not down to me.

9 hours ago, rawaudioinput said:

Friday

NME/Radio 1: Annie Mac Presents // Bloc Party // Jungle // Circa Waves // Jack Garratt // Nothing But Thieves // MØ

Saturday

Sunday

Wow it really can get worse, but I reckon you may have at least two of your subs there but one not placed as a sub, Disclosure won't be heading NME, they are bigger than 3rd/4th now.

7 hours ago, The Placid Casual said:

Agreed.

Any updates on Leeds then Gaz?

Think you're asking the wrong person.

3 hours ago, conroy17 said:

I'd heard the announcement's coming the week commencing 23rd Nov.

Hopefully

2 hours ago, Will-2609 said:

Quite excited for this first announcement, as other than Foals I've no idea who to expect. Hopefully it'll be a decent surprise like Metallica last year. Unless it's Muse, ruling them out of Glastonbury. That wouldn't be nice.

And yeah I think Tame Impala will be main stage. Sub or third down.

A surprise would be good. Any chance of GNR I imagine will be last. Maybe a post tomorrow morning telling us of 1st one.

1 hour ago, Will-2609 said:

If GnR play they'll be announced after Coachella have announced, surely? Unless they announce their return themselves.

Yeah Coachella will be 1st as if they announced England too early, Coachella's big drop in January could well be fucked!, they will be keeping that schtum if they have them and their headers never leak anyway. When I went, you heard some rumors but it was horrible waiting to even know a header lol. I can't really say if they have such and such cause I haven't a clue this year, but I don't think they have Biffy, the way Muse have spoke is like they don't have them as it sounds like they left themselves open to the idea of doing it again next year and I'm inclined to think they don't have RHCP either (Belgium fest is covered so no Puckelpop) which would be a bonus money wise for them to come back. What I will say is, if Foals is one I think they'll be the 2nd announcement, they will surely want to get one of the big one's reeled off 1st.

1 hour ago, Will-2609 said:

If GnR play they'll be announced after Coachella have announced, surely? Unless they announce their return themselves.

Considering GnR are rumoued to be doing a small festival tour, with a massive world tour to follow in 2017. Do you really think they will be playing R/L after starting their festival tour in May?

34 minutes ago, Black_Crow said:

Considering GnR are rumoued to be doing a small festival tour, with a massive world tour to follow in 2017. Do you really think they will be playing R/L after starting their festival tour in May?

No, I'm not expecting them at R&L. I was asking a question about what would happen if they were playing.