Lineup 2016

Matt42

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a bit of a fan of their music, but not their live show. Leeds 2011 is one of the worst performances I've ever seen. 

I've seen them be good and bad. Saw them on A Beautiful Lie tour and he didn't do any of the making the crowd sing every single song and it was an academy tour, very good. If they went back to that think they'd be a top live band for people who liked there music because Jared has a great voice on record and when he uses it!

There announcement is on Wednesday and Rock Am Ring have an announcement Wednesday so could be linked as they are very big in Germany, headlined RAR last time they were touring. Which could mean they're playing Europe early summer and headline the 2nd stage at download. 

There announcement is on Wednesday and Rock Am Ring have an announcement Wednesday so could be linked as they are very big in Germany, headlined RAR last time they were touring. Which could mean they're playing Europe early summer and headline the 2nd stage at download. 

far too big for that now surely? 'strong' sub at either Download or Reading (if they do any festivals here)

far too big for that now surely? 'strong' sub at either Download or Reading (if they do any festivals here)

I did think that but I can't think of any other festivals they could do in the England bar those two and if they play festivals early summer it can only be the first of those two. Could see them playing 2nd stage at download this year just because of the strength of the headliners this year but probably unlikely. 

Like you said though that's if they do any festivals over here. 

They'd be more likely to sub Download than headline the second stage, though, surely? Was it Rammstein they subbed last time?

Yeah it was Rammstein, I guess so but considering they've already got 2 of the same headliners from 2013 a same sub would be a little bit much...

There are a bunch of June festivals in addition to RAR/RIP announcing on Wednesday so that's probably quite likely. Could sub IOW instead of/as well as Download I suppose.

definitely don't see them as a IOW act - fall a bit too far in to Kerrang rock territory for that imo. can't really see them doing Download either though tbf. not sure what their touring plans were back when they did Reading/Download last time, but maybe they'll wait a year or two to do a UK festival

There are a bunch of June festivals in addition to RAR/RIP announcing on Wednesday so that's probably quite likely. Could sub IOW instead of/as well as Download I suppose.

What other festivals are announcing? Just interested to know, nothing to do with 30STM

definitely don't see them as a IOW act - fall a bit too far in to Kerrang rock territory for that imo. can't really see them doing Download either though tbf. not sure what their touring plans were back when they did Reading/Download last time, but maybe they'll wait a year or two to do a UK festival

Agreed, can only see them doing either one of those festivals so probably not too likely. Although they could always do an album release date/new single wednesday, tour start of the year and american festivals early June and then do the late summer festivals in Europe, or none at all. 

Did it say it was European news? 

Could just be a US tour and album announcement 

Yeah, could just be a new album/single announcement but thought I'd speculate on here because whatever it is means they could potentially be back in the running to play Reading.

They sucked as subs to Rammstein and the crowd were more focussed on bottling the poor fella that got stuck on the zip wire than watching the beady eyed ego merchant sing his mince rock songs. Headlining second would be too good for them this year. It has to be Leeds/Reading if they do a UK festival.