Lineup 2016

Matt42

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don Broco will play main stage next year, I think. I watched an interview with them and they said that they played it in 2013 but knew they weren't ready for it, so they really want to play it again now they feel like they are popular enough to pull it off.

i thought they were pretty good on main. 

It obviously depends on a huge number of factors, as I say though, no one would have predicted Macklemore would have been 2nd from top last year, so we shall see. 

I reckon, if they play, it will be 3rd from top

You described them as 2 white rappers, when they are not simply 2 white rappers. It suggests you pigeon holed them within a song and made up your mind, which suggests you're small minded

You can obviously think they're shit, Im sure many will, its all subjective and it will certainly not appeal to all despite spanning so many genres, your statement was wrong though, one thing you definitely cant say is that they're simply two white rappers, especially as one definitely doesn't rap!

Fan boy alert

Barely. We've had Grimes and Holy Fuck and I'd say she fits in there. Admittedly they were low dance tent BUT the times have changed.

Yeah you get loads of acts that play in their infancy but as they get bigger they're not really a right fit for the festival. She'd probably need to headline NME when she's next touring and I don't see that for a second.

Yeah, would be an easy booking. Charlie XCX and Azealia Banks played this year. Not much of a stretch.

Nothing like either of those acts.

Hello, and straight to the point.

Just going to say a few I like artists and I'd like to see at Leeds 2016, and just wondering if you lot could give a probability of them being there. Some have performed in the last couple of years, but still.. 

* Catfish and the Bottlemen:
* The Courteeners: 
* Courtney Barnett:

* Disclosure:

* The Enemy: 

* Enter Shikari:

* Gorgon City:

# Happy Mondays: 

* Hozier: 

* Chris Lorenzo: 

* Jake Bugg: 

* James: