Lineup 2016

Matt42

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a lot of speculation about a new Last Shadow Puppets album dropping later this year, could we see them playing next year maybe?

I doubt it, even if they do put one out which is unlikely Arctic Monkeys are meant to be back at it by next year anyway.

Yeah it's not the sort of thing they'd tour the hell out of, particularly right up until the end of the festival season. It'll just be fans speculating because there's a new picture of Alex Turner and Miles Kane or something.

Yeah I agree about the touring aspect, but I do hope for another album

Pretty convinced that Foo fighters and Foals will be 2 of the headliners next year, generally not sure who the 3rd one would be but Gorillaz seem like a possibility (Red hot chili peppers seem like a bit of a push if Foo fighters are already there).

Pretty convinced that Foo fighters and Foals will be 2 of the headliners next year, generally not sure who the 3rd one would be but Gorillaz seem like a possibility (Red hot chili peppers seem like a bit of a push if Foo fighters are already there).

Florence seems a surerer bet than those two imo, unless somethings happened in my week without the internet