• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was wondering when this thread would pop up :cheese: I'm gonna go for:

Chase & Status

The Prodigy

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Ah! :D that's who I was thinking of.

I don't think Foals will outright headline, I reckon they will co-headline with another act but I couldn't think of who... I knew some act existed but I couldn't think at the time.

Foals / Chase and Status (coheadline)

The Prodigy

Foo Fighters

Probably a bit early to say The Prodigy considering they might get below-headline slots at V and T for this year.

I'd go for Muse, Foals and Foo Fighters.

Nah one of Muse or Foo Fighters has got to give... that would be TOO good considering the trio's we've had in the past 3 or so years.

I'd prefer Foos, but i'd probably think Muse would be more likely to be doing august festivals in 2016 than Foo Fighters.

The Prodigy - cos its about time and they'll probably be coming to the end of touring their new album at this point

Foo Fighters - cos Melvin loves them and foos love melvin + 4 year rule AND if they are doing glasto this year, theres always 1 glasto headliner who does R&L the year after

Foals - theres gonna be indie headliner and R&L seem to quite like foals, although the new album might flop they might not even be headliner status, who knows - could easily be Florence & the machine or muse maybe

Nah one of Muse or Foo Fighters has got to give... that would be TOO good considering the trio's we've had in the past 3 or so years.

I'd prefer Foos, but i'd probably think Muse would be more likely to be doing august festivals in 2016 than Foo Fighters.

I wouldn't say so if they're both touring, as I'm sure they will be. There were two stadium headliners in 2013 as well.

I don't think the likes of Chase & Status and The Vaccines are ready to step up. Certainly not the latter if they're not headlining stuff this year. Imagine Dragons would probably be a safer bet.