Tramlines 2015

5co77ie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm a bit happy now that it has moved as there was far too many people on the Saturday but the main problem with the new site for me is that it's a bit out of the way (not too much). Devonshire Green was right in the middle of the city centre and it was great with all the venues being close together. I'm sure there will be more transport on to allow quick access to the centre though (well I hope so). But I don't know why I'm so concerned about it as I do have a South Yorkshire student travel pass :lol:

Edited by justanothername

Still an extra 20 mins I'd rather not be walking :P But with the new budget they've done well. When they first started to charge in 2013 I didn't see the reason why and it felt lack luster until I saw the 2014 line up and this year is even better and I still love the free stages. Saw Baby Godzilla in a beer garden last year and it was one of the best sets I've seen. The only problem I have with those stages is finding the listings as they're only in the guide (which you can only get on the day) and so I missed out on Happyness :(

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Also a pro tips for anyone going make sure you check the free venues as some of the line ups there are great and they can be easy to miss (missed on Happyness last year). I know Pulled Apart By Horses are headlining a free venue tonight but I can't remember where. Last year they were in the back of the programme so make sure to check but it is still a pain as they're all over Sheffield which can be difficult to navigate if you're not familiar with the city. I know that PABH is quite a bit away from a lot of the main venues for example.

Edited by justanothername