Tame Impala

Brad2434

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to think they'll be there. They've been announced for a few festivals already so they're definitely about. Also, they played T and Latitude last year so those 2 are probably ruled out for them this year. If they do play I want them on the JP as they don't seem to work as well on open air stages

JPT would be spot on. Seen them 3 times on big stages. Pyramid, Other and Finsbury Park AM gig.

First one on pyramid was a bit lacklustre, the other two were great, but i still always thought it would sound much better in a tent

Setlist they can put together from the 2 albums (+ half full glass of wine) is awesome.

Will be interesting to see if they can keep quality up with the new album, i think the suggestion is its going to go 'more electronic'

• 1 month later...

Been campaigning for them to headline John Peel Stage for ages but it's now looking like I could actually have two or three Pyramid headliners I wanna see. :(

Think I'm gonna need a William's Green Launch Party for a Hail Mary on this one.

Oh hell, I could totally see them as one of the two William's Green acts on the Thursday. That'd be swell.

• 4 weeks later...

They're a bit big for that now.

To say we've all been furiously predicting these lot; they still don't have any June/July dates in Europe. :wacko:

Yeah I just noticed that myself this morning. I still think they'll do some as it's not like they have any dates between mid-June and July but you'd have thought something would have been announced by now.

They're a bit big for that now.

To say we've all been furiously predicting these lot; they still don't have any June/July dates in Europe. :wacko:

See this has worried me now :(

If they are not there i'l be beyond surprised... but they have no june/july dates in Europe so it's not totally unlikely for them not to be there :|

I was really scared Bestival were gonna get them as an exclusive, since they have done that before with touring bands.

Is bestival the only UK festival they are confirmed for yet? They aren't doing rock werchter or any other festivals in Europe around glastonbury so yeah.. I'm worried

I was really scared Bestival were gonna get them as an exclusive, since they have done that before with touring bands.

Is bestival the only UK festival they are confirmed for yet? They aren't doing rock werchter or any other festivals in Europe around glastonbury so yeah.. I'm worried

They're headlining End of the Road in the UK and also playing a host of August/September European festivals.

Edited by dentalplan