Tame Impala

Brad2434

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have also got a ticket. Think I should be fine to get there from Exeter, and they're pretty high up my list of bands to see so I'm looking forward to it. :D

Not too bad a journey. Ally Pally is served by Wood Green station on the Piccadilly Line and then a bus though which is a pain.

If like me you have a penchant for smoking herbal cigarettes the 20 min walk up the hill to the venue at the top can be a godsend :P

Saw them at bestival and was blown.away. Maybe the best thing I've seen this year live. Do agree with the tent notion though. Was a great sense of atmosphere in the darker tent than when I saw them at on the other stage in the day in 2013. Their new tracks are great. Going to see them in Manchester on the back of that gig as well. Other stage headliner might not be out of the question?

They have had some pretty crap booking at Glastonbury, early pyramid slot and afternoon on park and other stage, would love to see them headline park or John peel, best I've seen them was in oxford the day before they supported Arctic monkeys at Finsbury park, small venue and place was rocking

They are a bigger band than John Peel and The Park nowadays, if they play next year it'll probably be a couple off the top on the other, or sub potentially