Tame Impala

Brad2434

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah I meant like, the fact that's their only shows doesn't make glastonbury look as possible :(

Ah okay, fair enough. Yeah I fully expected them to be doing stuff like Hurricane/Southside, Werchter, Open'er, DTRH, etc. if they were gonna be at Glastonbury but all those lineups are about full now with no Tame Impala in sight. Might just have to settle for them playing in 2016 at this rate.

Ah okay, fair enough. Yeah I fully expected them to be doing stuff like Hurricane/Southside, Werchter, Open'er, DTRH, etc. if they were gonna be at Glastonbury but all those lineups are about full now with no Tame Impala in sight. Might just have to settle for them playing in 2016 at this rate.

Yeah I'm starting to think that as well. The fact they're doing a couple of dates in Liverpool and Glasgow in September alongside the festivals just adds to it as well.

It seems strange that they'd leave such a big gap over June and July though.

JP would be good for them, saw them on the Other Stage in 2013 but didnt work great

I thought this too, we were near the front but it just sounded really sloppy and not that good. I love the band though and think they'd be great on JP

I thought this too, we were near the front but it just sounded really sloppy and not that good. I love the band though and think they'd be great on JP

Agree totally with this. I saw them in Birmingham last year and they bossed it. About 10X better. The sound on the other stage didn't help.

Agree totally with this. I saw them in Birmingham last year and they bossed it. About 10X better. The sound on the other stage didn't help.

My friends seen them when they subbed arctics at finsbury park and said they were awful. Open air stage + that crowd was never going to end well.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/musicnews/s4217888.htm

Kevin Parker teased in this interview that he could perform with Mark Ronson in his new live show. Would only be right for him to do it at glastonbury and bring along his tame impala pals to play a slot aswel wouldn't it?!

it does appear that his glastonbury is only one of mark ronsons live shows

its got to be hasnt it?

lol Bad ass is my middle name!

And also with reference to the sound, I found that year the closer you got to the stage, the worse the sound was! TDCC had perfect sound as did TI where we were standing (about 20-25m from the barrier, stage left.