Resale question

mike46

It what last year IIRC. I've always found the resale easier than the original sale if it helps. Oh and keep looking for the volunteering, there are usually spaces right up until the fest. Oxfam, which is probably the biggest, has lots of people trying but is normally in march...

As far as I can remember, the coach resale is on the same day but until then, enter all the competitions you can. It's a long shot but not impossible. Other than that, keep your eye on the forum if you're still ticketless after the resales- in 2013 I managed to get 2 tickets on here a couple of days before the festival. Good luck

So this whole not getting tickets and yet to find a job volunteering is really getting to me. Does anyone know if the coach resale is on a different day to the regular resale (like the October sales?) - I need to get some idea or what I need to aim for

To be fair, most places that recruit volunteers haven't even started yet so it's not surprising you've not found a place.

Check out the Oxfam, Shelter, Festaff web sites. They've all got forms where you can sign up to be notified when they open applications (probably next month some time).

I can't answer about the sales but recall meeting one pizza employee who had just stormed away from work prematurely because of the long hours. And possibly because he had the morals of a tom cat. Anyway, we'd all just rocked up at this bar, started taling to him. and he just gets his cock out and starts pissing all over the floor, while asking us if we wanted any cocaine.

We said yes.

I'll chime in - I got mine in the (non-coach) resale last year, and after I got mine I kept checking the site - there was a good 10 minute window in which they were anyone's. MUCH easier than the October sale.

All who truly want a ticket will get one :)

Anyone think the resale will be a much harder prospect this year though, what with seetickets apparently having sorted their shit out and the initial tickets going in about 26 minutes?

quicker =/= harder

EDIT: NFiR NFC

Can't believe I nearly forgot that.

Edited by GETOFFAMYLAWN