Zooloos taking the mickey with their prices!

porthoshsc

Surely the point of having urinals available is to make the queues shorter for the sit down loos?

I do agree that we blokes have it easy - every major sporting/music event you go to has enormous queues for the poor ladies, but removing urinals to make us queue up with you would be pissing on your own chips. :sarcastic:

I never suggested removing the urinals!! I'd rather you had them, as I know what male aim gets like after a few drinks!! ;)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh lord, I hadnt considered the wee outstripping the carry capacity of the she wee issue, the mind boggles... Yeah ok I take it back. Thinking about how ferocious my wee is after a couple of ciders maybe those things arent such a genius idea after all!

It's a definite design flaw!! Unfortunately I think that us ladies are just destined to queue!

I never suggested removing the urinals!! I'd rather you had them, as I know what male aim gets like after a few drinks!! ;)

Excuse me, but my aim improves with alcohol. :biggrin:

In a similar fashion, I am also far more witty and can sing like an angel after a few beers.

My wife has used a shewee, usually successfully, but did return from one attempt with a large wet patch down the front of her jeans after some sort of blow back incident.

Good luck ladies!

No matter how desperate I am I freeze. It's annoying!

Likewise. Being a keen hiker, I can pee in the open air no problem, but with those she-wees in public I just freeze! As a result, I had a couple of spare cardboard shewees in my handbag from the Reading festival one year. My eldest son who was about 10 at the time said "Mum, what are they for? Are they for chips?". :sarcastic:

The bogs were immaculate last year from what I remember. Anyone paying extra should really question if they are in the right place.

As for the queues, if people actually checked if the turdis's were in use the queue would be minimal. Incredible how a huge queue forms and only half the bogs being used.

I must be bored..

The bogs were immaculate last year from what I remember. Anyone paying extra should really question if they are in the right place.

As for the queues, if people actually checked if the turdis's were in use the queue would be minimal. Incredible how a huge queue forms and only half the bogs being used.

I must be bored..

I know, I don't think a single person used one of those Turdises last year!

I must be bored..

I come across this so much at festivals. Something about the British and queuing I guess. The French side of me just ignores the queue and checks all the cubicles until one opens.

I must be bored..

It is not that simple really. When you have medical conditions that can really affect the quality of your weekend, then paying £94 is nothing if it enables you to really enjoy yourself.

I used to just take Immodium incessantly. But that would just lead to extreme episodes of colitis that could last for weeks after a festival. Once you pop, you just can't stop as the saying goes.

I would come home from a festival covered in eczema and unable to get off the loo. In the end you think is it really worth it.

So £94 for the regular use of a loo, plus a hot shower before I put my eczema cream on is an absolute godsend. I wish I could just put up and get on with it. But unfortunately having to pay for a loo and shower really is the lesser of two evils.

oh lord, I hadnt considered the wee outstripping the carry capacity of the she wee issue, the mind boggles... Yeah ok I take it back. Thinking about how ferocious my wee is after a couple of ciders maybe those things arent such a genius idea after all!

Maybe these women just need a bigger pipe?

I know, I don't think a single person used one of those Turdises last year!

I never use a turdis, I tried using one in the Car Park at my first Glastonbury, to be met with a shit mountain. Since I've avoided at all costs :P Plus they trap the smell in, even if they are "clean". (I also saw one being toppled over with someone inside in the TiTP campsite and for the rest of the festival me and my mate made sure one of us, was outside watching for any carry on when we had to use one.)

Agree, there is nothing like a long drop shit, its practically open air but with a wee bit of privacy!

It is not that simple really. When you have medical conditions that can really affect the quality of your weekend, then paying £94 is nothing if it enables you to really enjoy yourself.

I used to just take Immodium incessantly. But that would just lead to extreme episodes of colitis that could last for weeks after a festival. Once you pop, you just can't stop as the saying goes.

Have you spoke to the festival's disability team about this? Maybe they would have a better option for you then these shysters charging so much for a shit.

OP, fuck loads of sympathy for you, having to pay an extra 40 quid when you can have a shit in perfectly resonable enviroment for free.