Zooloos taking the mickey with their prices!

porthoshsc

Zooloos charged £59 last year for loos and hot showers (and a few other things). Now they're charging £94. They've also upped their Bell tent from £500 to £735!

I think they're taking the mickey. Are there any other toilet and shower packages from anyone else? I'd rather pay a bit and have a walk than use the free on site ones which are dirty or have massive queues.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it is a massive hike. We stayed there last year and it was great but not going to stomach the new prices.

Not sure what our plans are for 2015. I know it's an unpopular view but it worked out so well for us. We stayed on site until the very early morning then came back for a few hours quiet sleep then started it all off again around lunchtime.

I thought they were taking the mickey at £54 to be honest. I cant remember the last time I went into a loo at Glastonbury that was too filthy to sit on, apart from maybe Monday morning. Each to their own I guess.

Zooloos charged £59 last year for loos and hot showers (and a few other things). Now they're charging £94. They've also upped their Bell tent from £500 to £735!

I think they're taking the mickey. Are there any other toilet and shower packages from anyone else? I'd rather pay a bit and have a walk than use the free on site ones which are dirty or have massive queues.

I just drive to bath and use the public toilets there. They are clean and never any queues, and best of all free.

Better than using a dirty toilet

I can't help but feel there's an 'end' missing in that sentence.

If you are so afraid of going to the toilet where a commoner has gone then just stay at home and watch it in the BBC.

was on my phone and had to go on to the lap-top to up vote these two most sense if read on this whole site in a while

I really have never found any toilet at Glastonbury unbearable due to smell or condition.

In 2011 early on the Saturday morning I went to the portaloos at the top of Dairy. One had a pile of lots of people's poo which was standing a good 12" above the seat (just a huge pyramid) on the top of which someone had implanted a can of strongbow. It was the worst toilet I have ever seen. I wish I'd had a camera, I still laugh about it now. I just used a different loo in the same block.