Faith No More and Slash

Narnia

Mike Patten is an artist, a proper interesting creative individual, it's just a shame that FNM is pretty much the dullest project he's ever been involved with. And as he's admitted he only does it for the cash to allow him to do stuff he actually enjoys doing.

Mike Patten is an artist, a proper interesting creative individual, it's just a shame that FNM is pretty much the dullest project he's ever been involved with. And as he's admitted he only does it for the cash to allow him to do stuff he actually enjoys doing.

Call angel dust lots of things but I'm struggling to think that anyone can find it dull

Call angel dust lots of things but I'm struggling to think that anyone can find it dull

Compared to Peeping Tom, Lovage (Man, how great is Songs for Swinging Lovers),even Mondo Carne, his work with Bjork, Qemists, the soundtracks and video games he's worked on, yeah, I'd call it less than interesting. What I love about him is his willingness to experiment and evolve. I'm not a huge fan of all his work, but I massively respect his breadth of work and the cross pollination he's tried.

kill the troll bump

Quite the opposite. Get Mike Patton in, give him the JP stage for the whole of Friday evening to compare, collobrate and do loads of interesting exciting things witha range of different artists. Something unique. Million times better than the Other Stage and the 1000000th run through of Epic/ We Care a Lot/ King for a Day.

Glastonbury is a fucking unique, exhilirating festival like no other place on earth. Bollocks to seeing Slash run though 'Paradise City' like a second rate karoake. Want they, go down your boozer and stick it on the jukebox.

I would love, absolutely fucking love Glastonbury to try something like this. It's precisely what it should be doing, something utterly in keeping with the ethos of the festival. Imagine Mike Paton runing something like this, something that if you missed it, you'd never ever have a hope of it happening again. Experiment, people, there's a myriad of possibilities, lets have some fucking ambition and see beyond a touring band roling out their greatest hits/ flogging their latest album

http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/01/exclusive-skrillex-and-grateful-deads-mickey-hart-team-for-epic-bonnaroo-superjam-watch/

(thanks to Wooderson for the heads up on this)

He's trying to get the I hate myself person off page one, not calling you a troll. Although he's sort of becoming one by doing it in a way.

But get Patten to compare the JP???

Compare it with what? - And yes, I am bored at work.

hehe

compere, dammit, compere

(I've just finished a lesson this morning teaching English, impressive, huh)

Quite the opposite. Get Mike Patton in, give him the JP stage for the whole of Friday evening to compare, collobrate and do loads of interesting exciting things witha range of different artists. Something unique. Million times better than the Other Stage and the 1000000th run through of Epic/ We Care a Lot/ King for a Day.

Ha that would be awesome!

Still can't believe I missed Slash to watch the football.

Ooh good grief did you make a bad choice..

On FNM, it really would be 'epic' sorry. But yeah man, I would friggen love this. The more I see their name on these boards, I get pangs of excitement. But I don't think it'll happen.