2000 Trees Festival 2015

justanothername

Twilight were my highlight!  What a great band Twilight Sad are.  Hadn't heard or seen them before but they were awesome. Also enjoyed the forest sessions late at night.  It was fun trying to work out what bands people had come dressed as.  The guy with the radio on his head was pretty obvious though...I wonder who won?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was fun trying to work out what bands people had come dressed as.  The guy with the radio on his head was pretty obvious though...I wonder who won?

The guys dressed as 'Three Trapped Tigers' were one of the winners (two dressed as tigers, and a stuffed tiger, complete with a cage they walked around in) but i didn't catch the name of the other winners. They were the guys dressed as a director, two camermen, sound guy and lighting guy, going up to people and getting them to act. Was very funny to watch :D

Edited by cdm22

I enjoyed the Twilight Sad as well with other highlights being The Subways, We were promised jetpacks, Kerbdog, The Xcerts and Kiran Leonard. I think my favourite set though was The Subways acoustic set in the forest. We were right at the front and they seemed to be loving playing and the crowd were great too.

Oh, and Thrill Collins in the forest on the Thursday night too. They were great fun!

Edited by cdm22

The guys dressed as 'Three Trapped Tigers' were one of the winners (two dressed as tigers, and a stuffed tiger, complete with a cage they walked around in) but i didn't catch the name of the other winners. They were the guys dressed as a director, two camermen, sound guy and lighting guy, going up to people and getting them to act. Was very funny to watch :D

I'm going to be wondering all day now what band they represented!

I watched The Twilight Sad too, never heard of them before and I wanted to see Alkaline Trio but that I volunteered to do a shift at The Axiom as everyone wanted to do the mainstage for AT so I thought the shift would be wasted on me. Great band and I go to watch it from the viewing platform too (don't worry I was still doing my job) :P

Edited by justanothername

Best festival I've ever been to, had the best time. Defeater were amazing, hadn't seen them before and they were incredible. The Xcerts were great, Young Guns and Pulled Apart By Horses also put on great shows. Creeper were incredible. I saw them on their Third ever show last year and thought they were cool, but recently got really into their EP and they were really good fun. The Computers win the award for best of weekend though. I always forget how much fun it is seeing The Computers!