2000 Trees Festival 2015

justanothername

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you set up your tents I'd recommend pitching them at the top of the incline; a couple of years ago there was an absolute washout and the tents at the bottom of the hill were getting horrendously flooded

Entertainment-wise there isn't much else to do than the bands aside from have a look around the small selection of stalls or have a chat with people; the atmosphere really is so relaxed and everyone is incredibly friendly

After the bands there is a silent disco, the main stage is pop music for all the local posh teenagers while the Cave has music that is more your standard 2KTrees fare

If you've only been to bigger festivals before you will be blown away by how pleasant the atmosphere is; it really feels like a community

Any bands anyone can recommend too?

Currently there's only Deaf Havana & Bury Tomorrow that I'm hugely into. Also like Dead Harts, Feed The Rhino, Creeper, Young Guns & We Are The Ocean, but need to listen to them more.

Any bands anyone can recommend too?

Currently there's only Deaf Havana & Bury Tomorrow that I'm hugely into. Also like Dead Harts, Feed The Rhino, Creeper, Young Guns & We Are The Ocean, but need to listen to them more.

For you Defeater, Pulled Apart By Horses (particually the first 2 albums), &U&I, Arcane Roots, When We Were Wolves, Great Cynics and Allusondrugs. They're a few more and I'd say try out And So I Watch You From Afar but that is because I love them :lol:

Any idea on when the Saturday main and second stage headliners will be announced?

I think my tickets really depends on liking one of those and my friends are pushing to buy tickets as they suggest it's nearly sold out (when does it usually sell out by the way?!)

Edited by Lumz

Any idea on when the Saturday main and second stage headliners will be announced?

I think my tickets really depends on liking one of those and my friends are pushing to buy tickets as they suggest it's nearly sold out (why does hit usually sell out by the way?!)

I'm hoping we find out really soon, getting a bit tired of waiting but to be fair to them announcements have been quite frequent so I'm not that fussed and I've already got a few acts I really want to see.

Also it is only a small festival (around 5k I believe) and it has a decent reputation and in my opinion always gets a strong line up for the price

So is it just 2 bands being announced or can we expect more?

I'd like it to be Frank Turner and Funeral For A Friend from past line-ups. Could possibly see Lower Than Atlantis, Twin Atlantic or Don Broco? (Purely guesses and haven't looked into availability)