2000 Trees Festival 2015

justanothername

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Xcerts, The Amazing Snakeheads, Feed the Rhino We Were Promised Jetpacks, The Twilight Sad, Turbowolf, Jonah Mantrang, Tellison, Nai Harvest, Fatherson, When We Were Wolves, Only Rivals, Dead Harts, To the Wall, Clefts, Ghouls, Woahnows, Samoans, Emperer Yes, These Ghosts, Goan Dogs, Jurassic Pop, George Wilding, New Palace Talkies, Bite the Buffalo, Tim Vantal, Human Pyramids, Eletric River.

Edited by Chavmeisterdeluxe

The Xcerts, The Amazing Snakeheads, Feed the Rhino We Were Promised Jetpacks, The Twilight Sad, Turbowolf, Jonah Mantrang, Tellison, Nai Harvest, Fatherson, When We Were Wolves, Only Rivals, Dead Harts, To the Wall, Clefts, Ghouls, Woahnows, Samoans, Emperer Yes, These Ghosts, Goan Dogs, Jurassic Pop, George Wilding, New Palace Talkies, Bite the Buffalo, Tim Vantal, Human Pyramids, Eletric River.

I dunno why we have exclusives if they aren't! Where is this published?

Edited by 5co77ie

Started to do a bit of researching these bands as I've only heard Fatherson, haven't got any further than The Xcerts, what a band!

I've had a quick youtube lunch with a bunch of the bands announced that i did not know too well apart from their names...so far its looking excellent!

Feed The Rhino are great! Saw them last year as I wanted to see Bay Godzilla and they were supporting Feed The Rhino so I went down and I was impressed, don't know a single song but I did feel quite entertained. Also I remember seeing Dead Harts around 3 years ago and they were quite good (got one of their albums for free on bandcamp so I'm gonna give it a quick listen).

Also I heard good things from The Amazing Snake Heads and Turbowolf so I'll be sure to check them out and I've heard of The Xcerts. Also I'll be sure to check out Fatherson and We Were Promised Jetpacks as well. Any other recommendations :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Question...guessing the answer is 'no' but just in case...if I have tickets for the Friday and Sat and now want to go on the Thursday don't suppose there is an easier way of doing it than buying tickets for the Thurs/Fri/Sat and then flogging my Fri and Sat ticket? My girlfriend bought me tickets as a surprise for Xmas but really fancy the Thursday as well now.