Glastonbury Festival Film Festival

Sawdusty surfer

My friend who runs The Groovy Movie Picture House is running a Short Film Festival at Glastonbury this year. If any of you lot are film makers and fancy having your film shown (max 15 mins long) watch this space and I'll point you in the right direction for submissions. Films don't have to be festival related.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Glastonbury Festival Short Film Festival Update....
It may seem to many of you that progress regarding the Glastonbury Festival Short Film Festival. has slowed down somewhat. Please allow me to explain...
I have just had the craziest of months.
In the middle of all the planning for the festival and our summer tour, i was on a filming job in London, had a seizure, was ambulanced into hospital, scanned, probed and tested, which showed up a small brain tumour. Two weeks later I underwent a craniotomy to open my skull to dig the little bugger out! All of this went surprisingly well. The lump is removed, and I am still me, walking talking and laughing, and actually more positive than before. I am however, a bit frazzled, very tired and have a spectacular Frankenstein scar down the side of my head. This of course has thrown work and the festivals into chaos. We had to cancel a couple of events, but Glastonbury goes ahead! Everything went on hold for a bit, and we have not been able to do much in the way of publicity, press etc. but the important thing is that the actual screenings are going ahead!
None of this was in the plan. Life is a wonderfully unpredictable adventure and should be lived to the full right now!
Best wishes
Jerry

Was up at his place in Derbyshire Sun night and early Monday morning. Despite the above he's on top form..Top chap he is!  :) Groovy Movie Picture House...  Well worth a visit, It is in the Green Futures Field and they serve the best coffee that money can buy.