Green Man Festival 2015

5co77ie

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do the camping fields really fill up that much on the Thursday?

We have 3 small tents. If we arrived in the morning on Friday would we be ok?

Make sure to walk right through and check the second general camping area  https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3718/9757933326_2b2a940346_b.jpg

(the one that borders the pond/accessible camping), Last year I moved my tent there on Friday and there was lots of space.) It is a bit of a walk if you are on in Orange car park though.

Edited by Chawk

Make sure to walk right through and check the second general camping area  https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3718/9757933326_2b2a940346_b.jpg

(the one that borders the pond/accessible camping), Last year I moved my tent there on Friday and there was lots of space.) It is a bit of a walk if you are on in Orange car park though.

Cheers that's really helpful!

So what's up with the Rough Trade tent? Apparently they will have acoustic sets? Do they announce those ahead of time?

Rough Trade announced them today on their twitter today actually:

Deep Throat Choir

Joe Pugg

Jane Weaver

Songhoy Blues

Colorama

Steve Gunn

Landshapes

https://twitter.com/RoughTrade

Edited by Chawk

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone knows much about being dropping off? I've read that to drop off you have to go to the orange car park and will be directed by stewards. Our friends will be camped in the settlement / family area which says it is best served by the blue car park - so are we likely to have much of a walk? Just trying to plan in advance as we both have issues carrying stuff over long distances, so it may affect how much we take. Thanks!

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone knows much about being dropping off? I've read that to drop off you have to go to the orange car park and will be directed by stewards. Our friends will be camped in the settlement / family area which says it is best served by the blue car park - so are we likely to have much of a walk? Just trying to plan in advance as we both have issues carrying stuff over long distances, so it may affect how much we take. Thanks!

It's quite far I think, 20 mins maybe.

you could probably drive into blue gate and get out and have your driver turn around and drive back out again if you feel like doing it unofficially

Not sure what to do about the Hooton TC vs Marika Hackman clash.

Anyone know what Emmy the great is like live? Is it mostly acoustic? I can't find many recent videos.

She's great. This current tour hasn't been acoustic. She has holograms. Yes, really. I'm guessing she'll have them at green man since she's playing at night instead of main midday like in 2009.

Emmy the Great Vs Atomic Bomb is the only really clash I have, will have to decide on the night.

who is likely the be on stage with Atomic Bomb?

Having seen both, I'm going to Emmy The Great, and I don't even know why, Atomic Bomb is fucking brilliant. Awful clash.

BBC's current weather forecast is shite, I demand better.

Edited by GETOFFAMYLAWN