Green Man Festival 2015

5co77ie

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Green Man is a great festival. We went last year for the first time and just kept going on about how lovely it was, so much so we bought tickets for Christmas presents for each other before knowing the line-up. Such a nice change not being surrounded by twunts you get at the bigger festivals.

Think that's a great first announcement.

I've not been before but think I'm gonna go for this over Festival No.6 which I was also considering. St Vincent, Hot Chip, Goat, Courtney Barnett, Calexico, Matthew E White. Good job, plus there's another headliner to announce

I'm doing both, Festival No 6 is amazing but never been to Green Man before

Hi,

need a bit of help here, which car park is best and which field for camping?

also when do the tickets usually sell out?

Thanks

Orange car park is fine. Short 5 min walk to general camping. Booked tickets this morning once I saw line-up and still plenty to be announced. Actually now more excited about this than Glastonbury at the moment!!

Orange car park is fine. Short 5 min walk to general camping. Booked tickets this morning once I saw line-up and still plenty to be announced. Actually now more excited about this than Glastonbury at the moment!!

Thanks for the advice, this will be my first year away from Glastonbury, going to stick to the smaller festivals from now on

Looks really good.

Green Man haven't recycled a headliner yet have they? Flaming Lips would be nice as they're around near the time but might be a bit much to ask for the fest to rebook them already. Beck is certainly around at the time and the only appropriate festivals left to announce slots he could take had him last year. I'd put money on it being Beck.

Looks really good.

Green Man haven't recycled a headliner yet have they? Flaming Lips would be nice as they're around near the time but might be a bit much to ask for the fest to rebook them already. Beck is certainly around at the time and the only appropriate festivals left to announce slots he could take had him last year. I'd put money on it being Beck.

I think Joanna Newsom topped the bill early on when it was really small and again a few years later, but agree completely that thus far they have done really well for unique top 3s.

Neither Hot Chip or St Vincent are 'traditional' Green Man in the sense of Feist, Ben Howard, Kings of Convenience topping the bill, so it's interesting to see where they'll pitch the third.

Personally Manics Holy Bible show would be ideal, but I suspect it'll be more acoustic leaning than that. Or maybe Ride?

Is Laura Marling popular enough?

Wild Beasts?

Belle and Sebastian are doing the rounds.