Camp Bestival goes wild 2015

5co77ie

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

First year for us, we go to glastonbury each year on our own bit wanted to take the kids to camp bestival as heard it's great! Have so many questions though, for starters what time-ish do bands usually start in the day? what sort of time are headline acts? Is there much going on after headliners? So many questions so little time! ....Well 4 weeks :)

Hi there!

The headliners are on about 9.30 ish... i think, and the music starts about 11.30am though acts like Mr Tumble might be on earlier. There is usually some kind of kids entertainment warm up act on before the music starts on the main stage-- and also they have kids films on in the Big Top in the mornings.After the Castle stage finishes there are Djs in the Bollywood tent and Big Top and sometimes a silent disco, as well as other things going on in the smaller stages in the main arena. Camp Bestival have released a stage break down in the last day or so, worth a look.

Having just came back from Glastonbury (without the kids) I to am looking forward to Camp Bestival- although it is a very different experience obviously. We have been going since the very beginning, apart from once  a couple of years ago when I was pregnant with child no 3 and couldn't face it. You'll have a great time.  I usually look on the Bestival forum but couldn't see much going on there at the moment. Have a great Camp Bestival!

Hi there!

The headliners are on about 9.30 ish... i think, and the music starts about 11.30am though acts like Mr Tumble might be on earlier. There is usually some kind of kids entertainment warm up act on before the music starts on the main stage-- and also they have kids films on in the Big Top in the mornings.After the Castle stage finishes there are Djs in the Bollywood tent and Big Top and sometimes a silent disco, as well as other things going on in the smaller stages in the main arena. Camp Bestival have released a stage break down in the last day or so, worth a look.

Having just came back from Glastonbury (without the kids) I to am looking forward to Camp Bestival- although it is a very different experience obviously. We have been going since the very beginning, apart from once a couple of years ago when I was pregnant with child no 3 and couldn't face it. You'll have a great time. I usually look on the Bestival forum but couldn't see much going on there at the moment. Have a great Camp Bestival!

Thank you so much for your help! We are really looking forward to it as its the kids first festival :) we do glastonbury every year but without the kids so looking forward to seeing what they make of their first festival at camp bestival! Hope you had a great glastonbury and enjoy camp bestival this year :)

Glad to help :) We had a great Glastonbury thanks-it was our first time back for for 15 years, My hasn't it grown! Just finished sorting all our stuff out  from last weekend and thinking about getting it ready to take to Camp Bestival. We can't wait, its our kids favourite time of year-time to start stockpiling the glowsticks! Have a good 'un :)