Watchet Music Live 2015

5co77ie

Do you think perhaps it might have been nice to wait until watchet made this announcement on Thursday?

Hi Si,

I'm the PR for Watchet and sent Scottie the press release. He didn't break any embargoes and we were very happy that he was able to put the info up so quickly after receiving it.

The full line up info went out to press/media at the same time as it was sent to our helpful facebook assistant - I wasn't aware that the date had been published there as being publicly announced on Thursday (Tuesday had been the date i'd set with the organisers to announce some time ago). As soon as I found out we brought the announcement forward on the facebook so they all co-incided.

Anyway, just making the point that Scottie did the right thing so he doesn't deserve any grief for it ;-)

M

Edited by meccleshall

I'm the PR for Watchet and sent Scottie the press release. He didn't break any embargoes and we were very happy that he was able to put the info up so quickly after receiving it.

As you are the PR for Watchet are you able to throw any light on the no caravans or trailer tents rule?

There are fair few people I know who might go but for that rule.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm on the lookout for a weekend camping ticket for Watchet if anyone knows of one for sale. I want to give the Boomtown Rats a chance to make up for their underwhelming performance at Rebellion last week.

Any help appreciated, thanks in anticipation.