first acts for 2015 announced

5co77ie

Any idea which day Sufjan is headlining? Just applying for stewarding shift patterns now.

from the link above:

Friday night will be Stevens' only festival show of 2015 - it'll also be his first time performing at any UK festival (and only his second anywhere). Tame Impala headline Saturday, and Sunday The War On Drugs make their only summer UK festival appearance of 2015.

Read more at http://www.efestivals.co.uk/news/15/150126c.shtml#8MuA7ptkKAMHF0VM.99

from the link above:

Friday night will be Stevens' only festival show of 2015 - it'll also be his first time performing at any UK festival (and only his second anywhere). Tame Impala headline Saturday, and Sunday The War On Drugs make their only summer UK festival appearance of 2015.

Read more at http://www.efestivals.co.uk/news/15/150126c.shtml#8MuA7ptkKAMHF0VM.99

Ah, but, this is what the End Of The Road own web site says (cut and pasted) -

Playing his first ever UK festival, Sufjan Stevens will perform on the Woods Stage on Saturday night, following Australia’s psychedelic victors Tame Impala on Friday. Sunday night will see the critics’ album of 2014 holders The War On Drugs play their only summer festival in the UK this year.

So, what was that about not trusting what Scottie poasts??

When do we expect the next announcement?

Interested in this too. Lineup announcements were late february and late march last year if I recall, so I guess it's slightly up in the air. Extremely impressed with the lineup this year (except from the War on Drugs, really don't see the appeal...) though I feel it's slightly lacking in a few more iconic, established acts. Homing some acts of a similar stature to Yo La Tengo and Stephen Malkmus are included in the next announcement.

Still, not got much to complain about really!

The headliners are a bit weak for me, well WOD and Tampe Impala anyway. Both were way down the schedule at Latitude last year; and I must be one of the few that didn't love the WOD album. They're better live though.

It's the acts further down that are the draw, the new BC Camplight record is great, as are the Jessica Pratt and Natalie Prass.