Recently discovered acts

FuzzyDunlop

Rather than the usual discussions. Has anyone recently discovered or seen any acts they think should be on at the festival. Any genre, this year or in the future?

Who knows if the Eavii / bookers read this, we could get our wish...?

I'm currently really liking Powersolo, from Denmark. They have been around for a while, I have only just found them though.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really enjoying what i've heard from Vok, from Iceland.

I keep banging on about this on here, but i'd love Jason Lytle to play too...i know he's not 'new' as such.

And the photo of him on Twitter at his house in the middle of nowhere in Montana, i think, with Gruff Rhys was very intriguing, possible-future-collaboration-wise.

I'm really enjoying what i've heard from Vok, from Iceland.

I keep banging on about this on here, but i'd love Jason Lytle to play too...i know he's not 'new' as such.

And the photo of him on Twitter at his house in the middle of nowhere in Montana, i think, with Gruff Rhys was very intriguing, possible-future-collaboration-wise.

Oh Zac...you're like a stuck (Taylor Swift) record! ;)

Edit: No idea how my laptop quoted myself?!!!

Edited by Woffy

From a black and white still of a man drinking a pint of bitter in a pub, I bet I can guess what they'll sound like.

Edit: Well would you fucking believe it, they're an average lad rock group!

Well if I'm gonna take the piss I should offer up something of my own I guess.

Edited by Bradders

Huge amounts of time for Deers, saw a band called Famy at Blissfields this year who I enjoyed quite a bit, a bit poppy mind but a bit of fun.

Surprised at the Famy suggestion... saw them at the great escape last year and they were unquestionably the worst band I've ever seen (including school talent competitions). Maybe it was an off day.

I was at the Eurosonic festival in Groningen weekend before last, discovering plenty of new acts.

Some have been at Glastonbury in the past but it wouldn't surprise me to see them return.

SOAK:

Aquilo:

Jake Isaac:

Perhaps a bit less obvious, from Iceland: DJ Flugvel og Geimskip

Also from Iceland: Arstidir

From Belgium: Birth of Joy

Edited by marcoolio