2015 Hospitality Tickets

libertine187

Hi,

Does anyone know the best way to go about obtaining hospitality tickets for this years event?

The company I used to work for had a deal with Glastonbury so I could get them there however I can't get them now as I don't work there!

I've seen a few external companies offering pckages but I don't know any are legit and also they charge wayyyyyy above last years £430 face value.

Thanks

Have no clue which year this was - sometime in the 90's
I was working in the guest bar and there was two guys chatting to each other when a third walked up ' I met such and such - she does not have a pass to get her friends in ' - one of the guys produced a ' clear document wallet ' and there must have been at least 40 guest wrist bands ' and he handed it to his mate and he dug in.
have no clue who he was or why he had so many
some sites where they can be bought { with conditions }

Have no clue which year this was - sometime in the 90's
I was working in the guest bar and there was two guys chatting to each other when a third walked up ' I met such and such - she does not have a pass to get her friends in ' - one of the guys produced a ' clear document wallet ' and there must have been at least 40 guest wrist bands ' and he handed it to his mate and he dug in.
have no clue who he was or why he had so many

Lots of crew and performers arrive without their tickets and have to be collected from the gate by their ticket provider.

One year I was "that man" with everyones tickets for a day or so.

Not dodgy.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys, so far I'm getting nothing from any of these resellers, they are all either sold out, or want in the regions of anything from £2,000 - £10,000 for accommodation, and THEN they will allow me to buy a hospitality ticket at face value...

If anyone else knows any other official resellers or any other way to obtain them I'd massively appreciate it!

Thanks guys, so far I'm getting nothing from any of these resellers, they are all either sold out, or want in the regions of anything from £2,000 - £10,000 for accommodation, and THEN they will allow me to buy a hospitality ticket at face value...

If anyone else knows any other official resellers or any other way to obtain them I'd massively appreciate it!

I think this is the point. You wont be able to just buy a hospitality ticket unless you happen to be connected to, or doing business with, a company that has some available to sell. The alternate accommodation sellers get an allocation to sell, but it's on the basis they are sold to their guests only and at face value.

All tickets have to be sold on at face value (though some add VAT) any companies selling at a higher rate should be reported to GF who, so they say, will then take action.

A place I know you can get them is Fly Glastonbury but I think you have to stay at their site which then incurs additional fees.

http://thesincuragroup.com/uploads/Glastonbury_2014.pdf

If you look at page 9 & 10 it appears these people were selling glastonbury hospitality tickets with a significant up charge last year. You also, I think, have to be signed up for a yearly fee using their "concierge services"

I tried to get a couple of hospitality tickets last year from the guy who runs Glastonbury's ticketing - someone who I know fairly well from my contact with Glasto over the years.

He wouldn't even say 'no' to me about it; he didn't even acknowledge that I'd asked.

Good luck with trying to get hospitality tickets if you're not one of those who might legitimately 'quality' for them.

Edited by eFestivals

I was offered hospitality tickets many moons ago by someoen who worked for a record lable, she basically said that 6 tickets hadn't been taken up by senior managers and offered them to the next level of staff down to purchase - me and a mate waited a day before deciding to do it but by then they had been sold on.

I was offered hospitality tickets many moons ago by someoen who worked for a record lable, she basically said that 6 tickets hadn't been taken up by senior managers and offered them to the next level of staff down to purchase - me and a mate waited a day before deciding to do it but by then they had been sold on.

yeah, there's shit loads of those. I know plenty who go that route.

A mate of mine got two free hospitality tickets one year from someone who had a contract with GFL. He tried again the next year but the bloke said he couldn't provide them anymore. I think that translates as ' I now realise the value of these tickets and no I'm not giving you another two free ones'.

they cost around double the price of a punter ticket, so they're an expensive giveaway.

• 1 month later...

Guys I'm going to bump this again!

Has anyone found any luck with hospitality tickets this year outside of ridiculously expensive accommodation packages yet?

What's even more gutting is the fact that I applied directly through the website for tickets and got rejected, only for a handful of my friends to be accepted!

I'd be happy to pay over the odds for a ticket or a small amount for some sort of accommodation but these £4k upwards packages are just insane!

If anyone knows any possible way or place please do get in touch, even PM me if you would like to.

I'm completely at a loss here!

Thanks

I was hoping to blag some hospitality passes this year, I know someone who is on the Foo Fighters' staff and was hopeful to get a pass from him. Sadly the Foos aren't taking their crew as they're helicoptering in, playing, then straight back out so even he can't get a pass, yet alone me.

Pleb class is better anyway.

• 1 month later...

I am desperate for just one hospitality ticket if anyone has any going spare - I got allocated two this year but applied for many more than that as I am genuine industry (I'm a festival organiser and we all use Glasto to network with agents). As it stands one member of our team can't get in at all (some of us were lucky enough to get standard tickets). The future of another festival depends on it!! Thanks.