line up prediction game 2015

ramragon

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but the hotpots dont count (neither does craig charles or tim burgess) it was stated at the top i think

3's still leading though i think

Leading with me. I got James, Vaccines and Public Service Broadcasting.

Do later additions to line up count towards the final winner or is it just this current release?

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but the hotpots dont count (neither does craig charles or tim burgess) it was stated at the top i think

3's still leading though i think

I object! It's like not allowing Chelski or Man Utd or Liverpool to be included in a sweepstake for the FA Cup! There is no guarantee of the above named being included on the line up!

One saving grace is that there's a cure for the the ship pots....Everly Pregnant Brothers....watch 'em with glee!

• 4 weeks later...

I hope they put The Mispers on the bill, seen them past few years at KC on Calling out & Woodlands and they've just supported Kodaline who are also back this year.......if anyone from KC is reading this please get em back as I know they are up for it!!

I hope they put The Mispers on the bill, seen them past few years at KC on Calling out & Woodlands and they've just supported Kodaline who are also back this year.......if anyone from KC is reading this please get em back as I know they are up for it!!

They were excellent supporting kodaline and ideal for a festival line up, they tend to be regulars so im sure theyll pop up somewhere on the card

• 2 weeks later...

Heres the current league, sorry for the delay, too much going on at home in the last few weeks.

Anyways, if ive got anyones score wrong please just message me and ill update it, dont shout and bawl cos it aint deliberate !. As usual the letters in brackets are who I scored, if you had the hotpots down then I havent scored them as the rules stated which regulars you couldnt include.

5 - Thurlow (b, br, bsp, tandt, c45)

Emandjay (bb, a, br, psb, du)

4 - bottonrob (j, e, ee, c45)

Dgrant (k, psb, br, lr)

Sloaney007 (ms, bsp, du, kt)

The salmon (e, ht, b, ss)

3 - kevrig (kc, bsp, c45)

Mickl (ee, etg, bb)

Johnny yen (j, psb, v)

T2t (e, kc, v)

Time for heroes (kc, bsp, tb)

Joy div oven gloves (v, br, bsp)