Brew@theBog

THEBOILERMAN

• 3 weeks later...

Quite a good little line up for this again this year, looking forward to a mates Spotify list to pick out a few gems.

Will be the first outing for the conversion I've been doing too :)

Fatherson - We Were Promised Jetpacks - Hector Bizerk

Honeyblood - Neon Waltz - The Elephant Sessions - Randolph's Leap

Fat Goth - United Fruit - Skerryvore - Ross Ainslie Band - Kid Canaveral

Woodenbox - Model Aeroplanes - Saltfishforty - Skipinnish - The Dirty Beggars

Our Future Glory - Man of Moon - Little Mammoths - Golden Arm - The Winter Tradition

Prehistoric Friends - The State Broadcasters - Skinny Dipper - Monogram -

Rob Heron & The Tea Pad Orchestra - Aylee - Garden of Elks - Miss Irenie Rose

Lionel - Poor Things - Daniel Meade and the Flying Mules - Campfires in Winter

Detour: DJ Set - Siobhan Miller & James Grant - Pronto Mama - Kill the Waves - Dr Wook

Lindsay Black - Henry & Fleetwood - Searching for Donkeys - Bite Night - Ultra

The Youth & The Young - Poor Things - Whole Lotta Folkies - Dallahan

Fantastic Man - Have Mercy Las Vegas - Sketch

Silver Coast - Hò-Rò - Birdhead - The Lorelei - Springbreak - Sloth Metropolis

Life on Standby - Martin Stephenson - Schnarff Schnarff - High Lonesome - Mad Ferret

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh dear. Start of May in the North of Scotland and you were cold? Diddums. I'm going to do my first BATB this year despite it being the closest festival to me. Doing Public Service Broadcasting on the Friday night in the Ironworks too so it's shaping up to be a good weekend. They introduced a gin bar last year for ladies and jessies that can't handle real beer and cider too. It's the first of 4 festivals for me this summer and a chance to see Fat Goth again. If you haven't seen them yet make sure you do.

haha man up pokerdude.

Last year they sorted a lot of the issues with traders etc, still wasnt perfect but have already said they are sorting issues out for this year..

Beer truck, gin bar, rum bar, cider bar... what more do you need?

Anyway got my campervan ticket today, just over 4 weeks to get the van finished!!

Be good to meet up there devilman and put a name to the avatar.

• 4 weeks later...

That was pretty fecking parky! They shot themselves in the foot with the token prices. There's a hipster tax and then there is daylight fucking robbery. And then they had the cheek to run out of cans. Had a great time and met some fantastic people but I doubt I'll be back any time soon out of principle. One toastie machine to feed a whole campsite was a bit of a joke too.

• 4 weeks later...

Quite fancy this but fell on same weekend as gag 'n' stagger (or live St Glasgow as they're now calling it) this year. But if you offer me brewdog pints for £5 or the usual festival lagers for £4.30 I know what I'd pick. Shame about the food though as they usually aline themselves with decent eateries.

Hmm not sure I will make it, depending on BT dates.

If BT stick to the bank holiday weekend then that will be the 26-30 May with Brew@theBog being the weekend after so that will mean back from BT on Mon 30th and off to Brew on Fri the 3rd or in your case back from BT on Thurs 2nd and off to Brew on Fri 3rd.......... you gotta go Paul or where is the choir gonna perform :)

Edited by THEBOILERMAN

Choir? Nope sorry, you've done that one... need to up it a level to a full brass band or similar ;)

Dates are looking that way, not sure I'd be up for 2 weeks at Beared working (apart from the 4 nights) and then a long drive from Derby - Inverness tbh.

Liver poisoning or hypothermia?

Only silly people suffer from the cold at Brew. Warm clothes might not fit with the hipster image but the beards should make up for that. :) I quite like the early date and pound to a pinch of shit next year it'll be roasting at that date. There was snow on the mountains today and it's far from warm so it could be just as cold again next year at the later date. At least the beer price is coming down though