No Soni

Red Day

Team Sonisphere reluctantly confirm that Sonisphere will not take place in the UK in 2015. Weve been working hard to get a line-up that we felt was good enough but also on a weekend which would avoid other events that we know rock fans would want to support. Unfortunately our last irons in the fire have just been extinguished and its clear that we wont be in a position to run the event this year. Weve said in the past that Sonisphere will only go ahead if we feel it is going to be good enough and that hasnt changed.

We hope all rock fans have a great summer with all the festivals and concerts already in the calendar and we plan to see you all in 2016.

I'd be interested to know what Copping has done that'd be punishable by law..

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/284411/oft447.pdf

Yellow dickhead extending his bollox talking to other part of the forum I see.

What a c**t.

Glad you kept it on here and not your Twitter this time. But yes, I agree, what a c**t indeed. Edited by Yellow_Fellow

Yellow, not sure exactly what you're getting at but festival bookers have to look after their own interests to make sure their festival survives during good and hard times.

It's very common for the bigger festivals to put clauses on bands not to play at other festivals, or within a certain distance from their festival for a set period of time.

T in the Park certainly does that, even with the smaller bands,

Which of the prohibited items in that link from Yellow has Copping performed?

Yellow, you aren't seriously suggesting Copping can be lawfully punished for booking bands that his competitors would have booked? Unless I'm misunderstanding.

Also I highly doubt you got an unbiased account of it all from the Soni organisers.