Unlikely Artists That You Really Want To See

EFC Forever

Apologies if there's a similar thread already open, for starters.

Every time you go to a festival you're hoping and hoping for some of the lesser known artists that you're well in to to be announced and I think, albeit I've never been, Glastonbury is the place for this. As this is my first Glastonbury I thought I'd make a thread for it in here. Also, it's a good way for me to engage in a new community and greater expand my musical knowledge.

I'll kickstart it, and, for me, I really want to see Souljazz Orchestra. I have no idea where they'd play/if they've ever played before, but it'd be something special for me if they did. I've never had the opportunity to see them and having been a fan for a few years now it would be lovely to get the chance at my first Glastonbury.

Ani de franco. Caught her I think the last time she played on the pyramid but would like to see again.

Yes! Ani would be so brilliant. Same goes for The Roots - highly unlikely but I'd be there in a heartbeat.

Slightly odder choice, but I wouldn't mind seeing Diablo Swing Orchestra:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsmAF9cVPm4

My vote would be for Danny Bryant, one of Britain's best young blues guitarists. He tours extensively in mainland Europe, where there is still a thriving blues scene, has just completed a US tour fronting Walter Trout's band, to raise money for Walter's medical treatment, has played quite a lot of big blues fests (Colne, Albert Hall etc.) but has never played Glasto. He's be superb in the Acoustic or West Holts.