Hey all,

So I'm looking to work the full festival season next year! Preferably working for a trading/food stall rather than volunteering with one of the big companies that supply stewards, bar staff etc.

Anyone got any advice on how to contact traders? Or are you yourself looking to hire someone to work alongside you and your team?!

I have plenty of experience in both catering and retail. I'm available all summer and wanting to do as many festivals as I can!

Drop me a line if you can help me out. :)

One love, els bells.x

• 3 weeks later...

If you're interested in working in Weirdigans at Knockengorroch (late May bank holiday) mail elf@weirdigans.co.uk

If you're interested in volunteering at The Green Gathering (13-16 August) (stewarding, recycling, barwork, crew canteen, box office, kids' area...) mail em@greengathering.org.uk

Hi Elf, I'm thinking about the Green Gathering for my August Fest. I used to volunteer at Croissant Neuf, which had a similar approach. Are you in any way linked?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi sorry for the delayed response...

Well, we know a lot of the same people!

Check the Green Gathering website - it's kinda similar to Croissant Neuf though sprawls over a bigger site and has more workshops, more speakers and more stages. Without being too big...

www.greengathering.org.uk

Edited by elfweirdigan