EXIT 2015 (9-12th July 2015), Novi Sad, Serbia, 15th Anniversary

hostmat

Mate, there are 20 stages all over the Fortress, you should look for each of them :)

Some of them are hidden among the pitches and walls :)

I'll certainly be looking (to avoid the 'explosive stage') :music: - listened to a few of the electronic acts announced so far - I really like Adam Beyer, Joseph Capriati, Zomboy not a great fan of Hardwell though. Clearly many things to see and do so I'm not at all worrying. My previous post was just an observation of that particular act and that no matter how pissed I am, I won't be curious to see what they offer live. :crazy:

Edited by radder5

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Leftfield - excellent news.
I have to say though, I'm a little disappointed with this line up. Big announcements being a thrash metal stage and a whole bunch of local acts. This isn't to denigrate the quality of these acts just to point out as a festival that is claiming to be one of the top ones in Europe, I am not sure what audience they are trying to appeal to. Yes, it is certainly eclectic but to the point of obscurity. There are a few pop acts in there but that's all they are. I was expecting a little more indie.

Anyway, grumble over and I am so looking forward to the experience and I am sure there will be plenty to see/ enjoy in any case.

This forum is certainly a lot quieter than the Beni one last year - not that that's a bad thing as there were quite a few 'dicks' on the Beni one, but this is a bit like a private chat session between hostmat and myself :giverose:

• 2 weeks later...

What's wrong with private chat mate? :)

Anyway, you'll be so surprised how Exit is gorgeous festival.

PS I am serious :)

Nothing wrong with a private chat at all - best kept secrets for proper private chat  :friends:

As it draws ever closer, really looking forward to this - I'm convinced it will be fantastic and the food and drink look amazing - can't wait for the  "cevapcici" with "Sopska" salad  :derisive: 

Hi, guys !

If u need transport from Belgrade(airport, railway or bus station) to Novi sad during Exit, or from Exit to Sea dance fest, u can contact me :

+381 64 6663962 Aleksandar or

coakontiki85@gmail.com

Car is climatised and can take 4 people + me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This year I went at the festival for the first time and I am thrilled. Lots of stages with all styles of music, from latino, to house and reggae. Prices weren´t too high, and all concerts were grate. Best concerts for me were Manu Chao and Faithless :)

• 1 month later...

Hi guys. I'm thinking of going to Exit & Sea Dance next year.

What were the prices of drinks and food this year?

Thanks

I can only speak about EXIT. There was only tuborg in the fortress and 0.5 was 1.6 or 1,7 eur.You could take 5 for 6.5 euros. Hamburger was less than 2 euros, giros was maybe around 2.5 euros. Hotdog was same as the hamburger I think.

I'm not sure but I think sea dance is a little more expensive. 

But my opinion is that it's best to buy beer at some store before you cross the bridge (you'll see) cause it's cheaper there and bring it near the gate and drink there while listening to some band on main stage (usually ex-Yu bands play at the beginning) and then go in and have fun with bigger names. 

• 1 month later...