Electric picnic 2015

H.M.V

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been wanting to hear Belle and Sebastian live for years now, so will defo catch them on Friday unless The Black Keys are headlining the main arena

Somebody already got their tickets for next year's Picnic?

Edited by A-Rob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Headliner predictions? Also does anyone know when the next batch of tickets are out?

The headliners are a long shot, Florence is good possibility because she is touring around that time.

Other bands that could headline, Nick Cave, The Strokes, The Black Keys, Kasabian and Noel gallagher is a possibility as well

Edited by A-Rob

Those mentioned by Shanndy all are a strong possibility to be on the bill and I will be looking forward to most of them, especially Ride,Tame impala, Manics and Swans

But apart from Florence, I guess they are not headline material. Maybe Alt-J can headline ?

I believe that one of the headliners, will have a more mainstream appeal like Outcast last year....perhaps Drake this year

Mark Ronson is apparently rumoured to be headlining Bestival, I think if does play Bestival it's a strong possibility he headlines the Picnic as well.

New Order would be nice, but I think it's a long shot!!

Would love to see Aphex Twin at EP, he really is due a visit there seeing that he has never played the festival for its entire history, join my facebook group to get the man playing there, he hasn't played Ireland for nearly four years now. https://www.facebook.com/groups/306301782765054/

Edited by pothead pixie

• 2 weeks later...

Launch date is apparently on the 4th March at the Chocolate Factory in Dublin, bring on the line up. I got this from the EP facebook Posts to a Page section.

"Roll on this evening....we get stuck into the launch night for Electric Picnic at The Chocolate Factory Dublin Creative Community

Going to be a good night on March 4th."