2015 releases you're looking forward to

Amy Lawn

Everybody stop what you're doing! Joanna fucking Gruesome have a new album out in June, new single streaming here

http://pitchfork.com/news/58414-joanna-gruesome-announce-peanut-butter-lp-share-last-year/

"We tried to make it shorter, more economical and attempted to pack as many hooks and screams in as quickly possible"

That will do nicely, can never have enough screams an hooks

Everybody stop what you're doing! Joanna fucking Gruesome have a new album out in June, new single streaming here

http://pitchfork.com/news/58414-joanna-gruesome-announce-peanut-butter-lp-share-last-year/

"We tried to make it shorter, more economical and attempted to pack as many hooks and screams in as quickly possible"

Yay, have they played glasto before/would they play, could imagine them on jp

Jurassic Park!

after giving Purity Ring's new album a few more listens, it's grown on me. it's not the album i was expecting, and the weird traits of Shrines are missed, but it's a nice little pop album. very much hoping they're at the festival this year

Gave this a whirl today and it kind of just passed me by a bit. It doesn't have the rawness which gave Shrines it's edge. I remember hearing Fineshrines for the first time and thinking wow, nothing on the first listen has the same impact.

Edited by zero000

Father John Misty's new album is wonderful.

I know seeing an album called "I Love You Honeybear" makes you think "U fookin wot, mate?", but, listen to it.

i thought his performance on Letterman was a bit shite and attention-grabby so it put me off the album initially, but thankfully, it's brilliant. gonna do big things for him