Pukkelpop 2015

SoLoCo

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way Out West has announced a couple of acts for 2015, and since WOW and Pukkelpop shared a lot of acts this year, I am guessing some of these will turn up at PKP as well.

These have been confirmed thus far:

Patti Smith
Florence & The Machine
Future Islands
Alt-J
Emmylou Harris & Rodney Crowell
Flying Lotus
Future Brown
Father John Misty
Foxygen
Tthe Julie Ruin

Little Simz

Agree that Flying Lotus is a shoe in to be there but also think we'll see Caribou at some point over the weekend. Watched them headline the Club a few years back and they were great. Reckon they will take up a higher slot this time though, either sub or top of the pile in the Marquee is my guess.

• 2 weeks later...

Happy New Year to you too Dave, and to all the other Efests PKP crew!

Just seen the line up and there's quite a lot I'd happily take. No surprise that it's quite dance heavy but if you ignore the dross like Guetta and the Swedes there's a lot of quality there. Got a feeling we will get SBTRKT but would love Hot Natured, Chet Faker and the Gaslamp Killer Experience. Like the look of the Jackmaster, Eats Everything, Skream and Seth Troxler collab, that deserves a night to itself in the Castello.

Funny seeing Kasabian that far down the poster, Serge and Tom will have a major hissy fit when they find out.

Bit unexpected but it seems we may be getting some news very soon. A message was tweeted this afternoon from the official account that suggests it could be this weekend. Festileaks have picked up on it but I haven't translated the page yet to see what they think. I'm friends with a guy on Facebook who's pretty high up in the organisation and he shared the message and picture too, with just a couple of exclamation marks as his comment.

Can anyone remember when they opened the wish list last year? I'm sure it was before Christmas so either they're doing that again (but a bit later) or we may get something more exciting. The website has changed too, it's now lots of flowers shooting up.

Bit unexpected but it seems we may be getting some news very soon. A message was tweeted this afternoon from the official account that suggests it could be this weekend. Festileaks have picked up on it but I haven't translated the page yet to see what they think. I'm friends with a guy on Facebook who's pretty high up in the organisation and he shared the message and picture too, with just a couple of exclamation marks as his comment.

Can anyone remember when they opened the wish list last year? I'm sure it was before Christmas so either they're doing that again (but a bit later) or we may get something more exciting. The website has changed too, it's now lots of flowers shooting up.

Someone handy with computers checked something in the source code and found a line of text saying 'lijstjestijd'. So we'll probably get the wish lists.

How is the wishlist something importantedit: "exciting"? Isn't it late for a wishlist anyway?

It's a long standing and popular tradition with the Pukkelpop crowd, so it makes sense to create a bit of hype. They once confirmed they actually use the wishlists for inspiration to fill up smaller slots, so it isn't that late, although apparently it was in December last time?

If Foo Fighters came back to pukkelpop one year after the storm, Eminem came back to headline PKP 2 years after the storm and if dEUS is going to perform in some festivals in 2015... I'm afraid that dEUS is a candidate to headline one night in 2015. I hope that Rock Werchter or Dour save us!!!

Edited by johnybegood

A belated happy new year everybody. Have to say I'm struggling to guess who will be playing this year, though I would take half of the bands at this festival in America

http://shakykneesfestival.com

Have a strong feeling Noel Gallgher will be one headliner, and I think Drake was a good shout by Dave. Acts I would like to see, Emmylou Harris would be great, loved the Teleman and Jane Weaver albums from last year, would also like to see Ride. Line ups seem to be coming out early this year so fingers crossed for news soon.