Alt-j - This Is All Yours

The Sunshine Underground - The Sunshine Underground

The War on Drugs - Lost in the Dream

Dfa 1979 - The Physical World

Young Fathers - Dead

Future Islands - Singles

Jungle - Jungle

Todd Terje - It's Album Time

Though i like them all quite a bit i'm not sure i'd say i absolutely love any of them... hasn't been a particularly vintage year for me. That said i have plenty off of these lists to still check out.

Edited by DJL

So uplifting, I reckon my average resting mood has been greatly elevated by repeated listens to that song, residual good vibes just wont go away.

Starts off like moody post hardcore a la fugazi, ends up sounding like the cardigans, it's bloody amazing Edited by The 38 year old virgin
  • Upvote 1

I know it's featured in a few lists on here, but there's been a bit of a general lack of love for Familiars this year, I think. I challenge anyone to lie down in the dark and not begin passionately kissing their pillow as the piano kicks in at the start of Palace. Impossible task.

Edited by bocumaroy

I know it's featured in a few lists on here, but there's been a bit of a general lack of love for Familiars this year, I think. I challenge anyone to lie down in the dark and not begin passionately kissing their pillow as the piano kicks in at the start of Palace. Impossible task.

i left it out of my top ten but included it in my runners up list, but thinking about it, it's probably been one of my most listened to albums of the year. really beautiful album, and seeing some of the songs played live was just stunning. definitely should've been high up in my top ten