2015 Predication Game (First Announcement) Results

kemosabe

Not a bad start to the competition, with just 19 out of 32 posters getting off the mark (Jamie T saving many!) Nobody managed to correctly guess that Metallica would be the first headliner or that Manchester Orchestra would be playing but every other act had at least one guess, well done Efestivals!

Because at this current stage we do not know the stages those particular scores will be added later, So currently it is one point for every correct act. Well done to Deadpheasant and VinylDelusion for guessing two acts correctly.

Results so far:

Deadpheasant - 2 Points

VinylDelusion - 2 Points

Justanothername - 1 Point

Rawaudioinput - 1 Point

WessexBoy - 1 Point

Matt42 - 1 Point

Yellow_Fellow - 1 Point

MattDavis - 1 Point

DMCJ2 - 1 Point

Andre91 - 1 Point

Babyquack - 1 Point

Will-2609 - 1 Point

#FreeComTruise - 1 Point

Kurtwba - 1 Point

TheSilence - 1 Point

Kingcrawler - 1 Point

PDAD - 1 Point

Muppetmark - 1 Point

Mezhyp1 - 1 Point

The next announcement is in Febuary, so the next prediction page will be up around January time :D If you have any concerns about your score let me know!

Edited by kemosabe

After predicting Metallica since the night after Glastonbury this year, I changed them to Linkin Park in the prediction game yesterday afternoon :lol: I had myself semi-convinced that it was going to be them, which is stupid because I had Metallica as the first announced headliner for ages :lol: hey ho!