I want to ask a question but that big long lineup thread with all the weirdos scares me

kaosmark2

To be fair I think we were fine last night with the new poster, discussing Brand New & stuff. We're generally fine with new people as long as they're not idiotic and can take a joke sometimes- just like people are down the pub or whatever. Besides, going by Strictly everyone on ORF seemed to hate us without even giving this place a shot in the first place :P

I think this thread is a good idea though, of course. Means we can leave all the Linkin Park slagging off in the 2015 thread and actually be helpful (which we are, if people need it... most of the time) here.

To be fair I think we were fine last night with the new poster, discussing Brand New & stuff. We're generally fine with new people as long as they're not idiotic and can take a joke sometimes- just like people are down the pub or whatever. Besides, going by Strictly everyone on ORF seemed to hate us without even giving this place a shot in the first place :P

I think this thread is a good idea though, of course. Means we can leave all the Linkin Park slagging off in the 2015 thread and actually be helpful (which we are, if people need it... most of the time) here.

I agree that most people are actually fairly pleasant and helpful to newbies, when they post. I think the amount of bollocks we talk is pretty off-putting though, and when threads are moving at rapid pace like around announcement day, a question could easily get lost and ignored.