James

ads1980

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you ever been to a gig there? a few bands I like have played there but I've never bothered going. Is it a good venue?

I am convinced they wont be at glastonbury so am tempted by this, good way to get over the post festival blues

Been to many a good gig at Delamere, Madness, Weller, Embrace, Doves, Charlatans, Zutons, Courteeners to name a few, Its a great venue, a natural bowl in lovely surroundings, and also very local to me.

I've swerved it for the last 2 years though, due to the rapid increase in ticket prices, if i remember correctly, the Courteeners tickets in 2012 were £20 each, James tickets this year are £47.50

Like i said though, lovely venue that is well worth a visit, if you are partial to getting your pants pulled down by greedy promoters

Been to many a good gig at Delamere, Madness, Weller, Embrace, Doves, Charlatans, Zutons, Courteeners to name a few, Its a great venue, a natural bowl in lovely surroundings, and also very local to me.

I've swerved it for the last 2 years though, due to the rapid increase in ticket prices, if i remember correctly, the Courteeners tickets in 2012 were £20 each, James tickets this year are £47.50

Like i said though, lovely venue that is well worth a visit, if you are partial to getting your pants pulled down by greedy promoters

Good stuff, cheers. I've got a few mates scattered over the NW so I think I'll give this ago.

Luckily I am a big fan of having my bills lowered and being piped by grasping promoters so it sounds perfect.

Good stuff, cheers. I've got a few mates scattered over the NW so I think I'll give this ago.

Luckily I am a big fan of having my bills lowered and being piped by grasping promoters so it sounds perfect.

Try to pick out an unfortunate you can nominate as a driver! T'is a bitch of a place to get to!

Try to pick out an unfortunate you can nominate as a driver! T'is a bitch of a place to get to!

I don't mind paying that to watch James.

I thought the weekend gigs would have been on through the day but seems they are only on through the evening which is a bit poor.

Forest live website saying the James gig is sold out

Edited by eastynh