Slam Dunk 2015

Hart Attack

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Me At Six are playing at Rock On The Range, the weekend before Slam Dunk. Working Night Shift at the moment so will get to excitedly look at the Kerrang magazine when it comes in, normally about 1am. Shame I have no mobile internet to post the lineup online

They're playing Rocklahoma too, which is the weekend of Slam Dunk http://rocklahoma.com/lineup.html

If they're playing the Friday then they might come over, but I'm not sure. Excited to see the lineup either way.

Surely that's not practical though if they're playing the US the same weekend? Even if they're playing the Friday of that festival it's not gonna be easy. Any chance that could be photo-shopped? I reeeeeeeally don't want You Me At Six playing.

Edit: It's not on his instagram any more, so either he had to take it down or it's fake.

Edited by JamieD123

Surely that's not practical though if they're playing the US the same weekend? Even if they're playing the Friday of that festival it's not gonna be easy. Any chance that could be photo-shopped? I reeeeeeeally don't want You Me At Six playing.

There's a chance it's been photoshopped but it's from one of the dudes from Kerrang so my guess is that they are playing. Guess we'll see tomorrow.

Edit: It's not on his instagram any more, so either he had to take it down or it's fake.

La Dispute did play Leeds festival and then played FYF Festival in the US the day after last year so it isn't out the question. It will also be easier for YM@6 to do that than it was for La Dispute due to time zones and what not (I think)

La Dispute did play Leeds festival and then played FYF Festival in the US the day after last year so it isn't out the question. It will also be easier for YM@6 to do that than it was for La Dispute due to time zones and what not (I think)

Wrong way round, it's easier for La Dispute to fly out there because when it was say 5pm in Leeds here, and they weren't playing till 5pm the next day at their festival in LA, they'd in fact have 32 hours to get there because LA is 8 hours behind the UK. If You Me At Six are on stage at 5pm in Oklahoma, and 9pm the next day at Slam Dunk Leeds then theyll have 22 hours to get back.

But its not impossible

You Me At Six are playing

EDIT: Sorry just realised the time thing sounds really condescending, it wasn't supposed to

Edited by huntyyy

Wrong way round, it's easier for La Dispute to fly out there because when it was say 5pm in Leeds here, and they weren't playing till 5pm the next day at their festival in LA, they'd in fact have 32 hours to get there because LA is 8 hours behind the UK. If You Me At Six are on stage at 5pm in Oklahoma, and 9pm the next day at Slam Dunk Leeds then theyll have 22 hours to get back.

But its not impossible

You Me At Six are playing

EDIT: Sorry just realised the time thing sounds really condescending, it wasn't supposed to

It wasn't, it didn't seem right when I was writing that in the first place and I meant to be doing Maths next year :P

Brand New, Lower Than Atlantis, H2O, Comeback Kid, Gallows, The Hotelier, The Wonder Years, Emmure, Mineral. Some almost certainty due to their tour dates, others educated guesses, others I've heard are playing.

American Nightmare have been teasing coming to the UK, guess they could play. They're at Groezrock in may already

I'll grab a Kerrang on my way home from work so i'll post it on here by 8am, if anyones desperate to see it

Edited by huntyyy

Brand New, Lower Than Atlantis, H2O, Comeback Kid, Gallows, The Hotelier, The Wonder Years, Emmure, Mineral. Some almost certainty due to their tour dates, others educated guesses, others I've heard are playing.

American Nightmare have been teasing coming to the UK, guess they could play. They're at Groezrock in may already

Brand New, The Hotelier and The Wonder Years would be amazing.....and it also happens when I can't go :laugh:

"Can't wait for the morning.... Not One, Not Two but THREE PAST HEADLINERS will assemble for the 10th SLAM DUNK FESTIVAL!!"

My best guess will be YMA6 (Pretty much confirmed), NFG, and either All Time Low or Fall out Boy.

LTA is also an obvious one

"Can't wait for the morning.... Not One, Not Two but THREE PAST HEADLINERS will assemble for the 10th SLAM DUNK FESTIVAL!!"

My best guess will be YMA6 (Pretty much confirmed), NFG, and either All Time Low or Fall out Boy.

LTA is also an obvious one

Nah, it won't be Fall Out Boy. I'd say it is two of NFG, Taking Back Sunday or Less Than Jake and I'd say the first two are the most like likely

Nah, it won't be Fall Out Boy. I'd say it is two of NFG, Taking Back Sunday or Less Than Jake and I'd say the first two are the most like likely

Considering YMA6 are guaranteed, surely All Time Low might make an appearance? They are doing an arena tour together after all

Scratch my last comment, turns out they are touring in USA during Slam Dunk Weekend. Taking Back Sunday might be more likely, considering LTJ only played last year

All time low are in the states that weekend. New found glory and taking back Sunday would be great!

Yep just realized. i wouldn't mind who the third headliner is, i like YMA6 and NFG, and i wouldnt want a third clash to cry about!

Considering YMA6 are guaranteed, surely All Time Low might make an appearance? They are doing an arena tour together after all

I'd have said the arena tour would have made them unlikely really

I'd be happy with Taking Back Sunday, none of the others particularly appeal to me though. Hoping for them, Brand New, The Hotelier, The Wonder Years/Aaron West, Moose Blood, The Front Bottoms and You Blew It. Any of those would be great.

If Soupt does two sets, one with The Wonder Years and another with Aaron West I'd just say fuck it and find a way to go