ed sheeran. wembley stadium

atomised

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fans on his website according to Miss 5co77ie Jnr who is quite chuffed she got him to sign her guitar the first time he played Glastonbury.

Keen eye on making money there! :P

A 3rd date????!? Seriously?! Thats 270,000 people who want to see the dick in one weekend, in one city!

I love how people are actually surprised by this.

"I DONT LIKE HIM! HOW DOES HE DO IT!"

He's an utterly massive act you utter simpletons.

Do fuck off, his never been this big. If he shifts all these, his shifting a staggering amount of tickets.

Edited by LondonTom

It's pretty much the only explanation for the surprise. Anyone not living under a rock should have gathered that three nights at Wembley is probably the minimum the guy is gonna do.

He played 3rd down at Glastonbury this year and subbed T and V. I doubt any of the acts playing above him at those festivals would play 3 nights at Wembley, so it's not exactly strange that people are surprised that Ed Sheeran's playing 3 nights there.

Or maybe people need to be less stupid. Last year when he was subbing T, people were happily admitting how big he was. Now, all of a sudden, it's come as a shock to people.

Not surprised at you in particular being annoyed though. Given you're exactly the sort of simpleton I expect to see in full ignorance mode.