Foo Fighters Stadium Shows 2015

Matt42

Fair play to them rescheduling a couple of gigs this year for the fans, unfortunately as a southerner neither MK or Edinburgh are close enough for me to attend, but I'm sure they'll be back for festivals next year.  

Where do we think is more likely now out of R&L and Glastonbury? Or do we think given these are now scheduled this year that they are planning to do both? Just not sure they'd play the UK again next August now with Sep dates and euro arena dates which you'd imagine UK one's would of been added.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where do we think is more likely now out of R&L and Glastonbury? Or do we think given these are now scheduled this year that they are planning to do both? Just not sure they'd play the UK again next August now with Sep dates and euro arena dates which you'd imagine UK one's would of been added.

I'm going to put it out there that this makes both even more likely. If they play both and not their own shows so they get these out of the way this year. If they wanted too it'd have made more sense to just reschedule the dates for next summer so there is obviously something stopping them doing so and I think this is what.

To put them in between their already packed tour shows this and them being in England the weekend after Reading makes me think they might sign on the dotted line that weekend they are here for next years R&L.  

I'm going to put it out there that this makes both even more likely. If they play both and not their own shows so they get these out of the way this year. If they wanted too it'd have made more sense to just reschedule the dates for next summer so there is obviously something stopping them doing so and I think this is what.

To put them in between their already packed tour shows this and them being in England the weekend after Reading makes me think they might sign on the dotted line that weekend they are here for next years R&L.

This is the thing, they would have already been asked by R&L but yes could sign on the line then and I admit even for them selling two south and one north stadium show's the same year as doing Glastonbury and R&L, two being south shows and only one is a guaranteed sell out is pushing it.

If they are in Europe for Pinkpop and Werchter I can't see them leaving Glastonbury out and they need to sell these before Glastonbury sells out meaning people have to buy R&L tickets to see them which will be festival Exclusive.

Looking at the foo fighters forum someone has posted something from stargreen stating that orders would be checked and those not corresponding to original Wembley orders would be cancelled. I have no idea how they plan to check this but would imagine the same method as multiple orders. So the order would appear to go through fine but then be cancelled afterwards. I guess they would check against postcodes or email addresses. Quite an undertaking if they stick to it but worth being aware of for those after codes as would imagine other agencies would be the same

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is anyone aware if there will be a golden circle for this down the front? If so, how is it normally managed at the bowl? Wristbands, first come first served allowing you to leave and come back as you want or just one in one out, queue to return?

Last time I went they had wristbands and a very big golden circle. I'm assuming it will be the same but with Dave still in his throne I'm not sure if they'll be a walk way or a big golden circle. As there probably won't be a walkway or a small one for the Throne it could be a smaller golden circle but that's to find out on the day.

Last time I went they had wristbands and a very big golden circle. I'm assuming it will be the same but with Dave still in his throne I'm not sure if they'll be a walk way or a big golden circle. As there probably won't be a walkway or a small one for the Throne it could be a smaller golden circle but that's to find out on the day.

Will you have to get there early to get into the circle? Don't fancy standing around for an hour and a half before Royal Blood.