Foo Fighters Stadium Shows 2015

Matt42

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is getting barmy. How much cash do these guys want. Sadly music is going the way of football where the "ordinary" punter just can't afford to go anymore.

It's excessive, but not surprising given that some Academy shows are pushing £50. And it isn't necessarily due to how much they want to make out of it. They could be planning a particularly extravagant stage show, or crew/transportation costs could be high (maybe they're paying their roadies and techies a particularly decent wage).

I would guess Wembley is particularly pricy to hire as well

.I do think costs of live music have gone through the roof though. When I started going to gigs stadium shows and fests cost around 30, arenas 20 and academy type venues around a tenner.

Basically in 20 years its trebled at all levels

I would guess Wembley is particularly pricy to hire as well

.I do think costs of live music have gone through the roof though. When I started going to gigs stadium shows and fests cost around 30, arenas 20 and academy type venues around a tenner.

Basically in 20 years its trebled at all levels

That's what you get from people thieving music and festivals becoming popular in the late 90s.

If anyone wants to buy their tickets for these shows today but hasn't got a pre-sale code:

1) Go to Foos official website
2) Go to the tour date you want
3) Enter the pre-sale code 'HIGHWAYS' - it should let you buy a maximum of 4 tickets

Hope this helps

(Should stress that worked for the Sunderland show, different shows might have different pre-sale codes)