Changing Postal Address now

BourgeoisPastie

I've got a ticket for this year but it was somebody else in my group who got through.

I've had the confirmation email but when I try to log in to See online (as the Glastonbury site directs you to) my registration number and postcode don't allow it.

I've just moved house so want to update my postal address, but I cannot find any alternative contact details or way of communicating this to anyone to make the change.

I've tried emailing Glastonbury@seetickets but this hasn't yielded any response.

Can anyone recommend an alternative route for me to try?

Thanks!

I think you will find that the only person who can change the postal details will be the person who placed the order.

You received an individual email to confirm that your regestration number was used to purchase a ticket OK

They will not be able to change individual ticket addresses, just the bulk order delivery address. All tickets to one address

If you need to change the bulk delviery address, this will have to be done by phone as you can not change placed orders online, only the address for future orders.

Maybe some one can advise if different but this is what I know from previous experience

You should be able to change your details, other than photo or email address via the GF website registration link, which is what I did, after the Tday 2 years ago and before the April completion. In April, when the remainder is paid, your group will be able to either bulk deliver to 1 address with 1 person paying, or each pay p&p to each receive your individual tickets. I got our group last year and a mate completed the purchase in April, so it's flexible and can be done. Hth

edit - if your mate got the tickets, shouldn't it be the reference number (not reg no) and HIS postcode, not yours? Seem to think that's what I'd seen?

Edited by carlosj

Loads of info on tickets on the Glastonbury Festival website...

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/tickets/2015-ticket-faq/

I'VE MOVED HOUSE, CAN I UPDATE MY ADDRESS?
Yes, as long as you still have access to your registered email address you can edit your address details online here. Alternatively, you can provide your new address for your tickets to be delivered to when submitting your payment (this won't change the details on your registration though)

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/tickets/ticket-info/#TIXDIS

TICKET DISPATCH
Please note – if you have changed address since booking your tickets you will need to notify See Tickets of your change of address. Changes of address on your registration will not automatically update your delivery address.

If you ordered more than one ticket, your tickets will be dispatched to the address you provided for the first name on your booking. If you paid your balances separately, you will each receive your own ticket.

• 2 weeks later...

Tweet See Tickets @seetickets. They seem pretty responsive to customer queries on Twitter from what I can see. You'll need to follow them so they can DM you for your order specifics.

Or ring Customer Services on 0871 220 0260. I've always got through quickly, which is reassuring especially after my f*ck up last year, when I mistakenly chose to pay the balance on a youth rather than adult ticket. See sorted it immediately. Phew!

Takes them AGES to respond to emails btw.