primavera festival 2015

zahidf

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SLEAFOR MODS

Fucking hell. I was breathing quite heavily then too.

Although it does say MISTAKES ARE OK. :P

EDIT: just read deeper into that. Acts like Aphex Twin and The Replacements are one thing but Cocteau Twins? David Gilmour? Would be astounded if either of those came out of retirement.

Edited by dentalplan

David Gilmour? Would be astounded if either of those came out of retirement.

Last I read he has an album out next year and plans to tour it?

EDIT: Kanye West seems a bit far-fetched and I can't see Jack White being back over in Europe again, especially early summer. Cool lineup though.

Edited by MattDavies__

Last I read he has an album out next year and plans to tour it?

EDIT: Kanye West seems a bit far-fetched and I can't see Jack White being back over in Europe again, especially early summer. Cool lineup though.

Kanye's not far-fetched really, he's around every summer! I didn't know that about Gilmour though so I'm sorta looking forward to that. Would prefer big Rog though. You're right about Jack White but it's the sort of thing he could do early summer and move onto new stuff later on; he is likely to be performing in America solo six weeks before.

As I told you before I had to edit that poster was a rough version prob 1-2 weeks ago. There are some typos and misspellings that are already fixed as far as I know. I have a new version but the photo was taken so quick it's impossible to see anything. I will post it as soon as I receive a better pic.

As I told you before I had to edit that poster was a rough version prob 1-2 weeks ago. There are some typos and misspellings that are already fixed as far as I know. I have a new version but the photo was taken so quick it's impossible to see anything. I will post it as soon as I receive a better pic.

So you're claiming it's legit?

Yeah I couldn't see Cocteau Twins ever reuniting considering their interpersonal relationships have deteriorated so much that they couldn't keep it together last time they agreed to reunite. And that was for Coachella, where they'd have surely been announced this time considering the millions they had agreed last time.

I really would like that to be the lineup - and fair enough if you claim it is - but I'm not convinced and shall wait and see.

There's a few issues:

Cocteau Twins are highly unlikely to reform. (& if they were I suspect they'd have been on the Coachella line up)

Aphex Twin said he wouldn't be touring under his own name any time soon.

Sleaford Mods is spelt wrong.

There seems to be too many 'big names'. Who's supposedly headlining on that list?

There's a few issues:

Cocteau Twins are highly unlikely to reform. (& if they were I suspect they'd have been on the Coachella line up)

Aphex Twin said he wouldn't be touring under his own name any time soon.

Sleaford Mods is spelt wrong.

There seems to be too many 'big names'. Who's supposedly headlining on that list?

all of this.

plus there are too few bands on the poster (both '13 and '14 were way more bands on the poster).

Read a post on last.fm by a new user called 'festivalscooper' reckoning that the lineup goes:

"Headliners: The Strokes, The Black Keys, Bjork, The Flaming Lips, Ride, Belle & Sebastian"

"Plus: TV on the Radio, The Decemberists, Sleater-Kinney, Shellac, Mac DeMarco, Owen Pallett, Sunn O))), Mudhoney, Little Dragon, Prolapse, Flying Lotus, Run the Jewels, Cibo Matto, Thee Oh Sees, Tweedy, Chelsea Wolfe, Ariel Pink, Zola Jesus, American Football, Tokimonsta, Nina Kraviz, Cymbals Eat Guitars"

A lot less impressive than triceratops' fake leak but I guess that adds to the realism of this one. This is probably just another guess based on touring acts or whatever, but I would be okay with it. Despite it only seeming partial, I wouldn't doubt that many would be underwhelmed by it though.