Muppetmark

Taylor Swift

Not sure this rumour really has the legs - I realise Arcade Fire and the Stones have done both but think how much shite plays BST each year. Two nights at HP seems more likely to me.

Not sure this rumour really has the legs - I realise Arcade Fire and the Stones have done both but think how much shite plays BST each year. Two nights at HP seems more likely to me.

If you think any of us are even remotely concerned with reality, you overestimate us.

• Upvote 2

Yeah, good point, at some point, I'm sure the last year/the year before there was a rumour based on BST or something similar that the second worst band in the world were in the running for Glastonbury. A band that makes Ms Swift look like a cultural collusus bestriding the Earth like a conquering heroine. I speak of course, (although like Voldemort I'm scared to speak their name), of Bon c**ting Jovi. I'll take Taylor Swift over them fuckers any day of the year. So lets count our blessings.

• Upvote 2

a cultural collusus bestriding the Earth like a conquering heroine.

That's what you'll be saying in about 7 months time, The Pyramid will never be quite the same again.

If you think any of us are even remotely concerned with reality, you overestimate us.

:lol:

Really I should know better by now! Just got worried when I revisited the headliners thread after a couple of days to find people seriously touting Taylor Swift...

...and I realise that a lot worse will be touted between now and June.

Edited by GlastoSimon

yes! do we think she'd headline or play further down? i'd love it either way but think she'd go down better as a lower slot a-la Shakira rather than as a headliner, although realise she might be far too big to do anything but headline

Knew you'd totally get this. I reckon she'd sub to someone big enough.

yes! do we think she'd headline or play further down? i'd love it either way but think she'd go down better as a lower slot a-la Shakira rather than as a headliner, although realise she might be far too big to do anything but headline

Really FloorFiller I really expected better from you. Encouraging the appearance of Taylor Swift at Glasto on these forums is an incredibly stupid thing to do.

Really FloorFiller I really expected better from you. Encouraging the appearance of Taylor Swift at Glasto on these forums is an incredibly stupid thing to do.

It's all about balance, will. Creating an equilibrium. This year there was metal. Now the scales must be righted, away from the dark side, away from noise, bad clothes and terrible hair cuts.

Walk towards the light, will. Walk with me. Walk with #teamswift.

• Upvote 5

Petition to have an efests #TeamSwift meet if she plays and after a few beers we witness the most interesting Glastonbury booking of all time.

This stuff was made for the pyramid

Edited by Matt42

I'm not saying she's bad, I'm not saying she's good, but I am saying What The Fuck?

Yeah, I don't know either. Still, I like a good bandwagon to tell me what to think.

I think you all need to take a good hard look at yourselves....

Edited by LondonTom

She probably would have to headline but her subbing Kayne would be interesting!

FWIW I think she would be very good

I'm real happy for you, and imma let you finish, but I'm about to have one of the best headline slots of all time.