Muppetmark

Taylor Swift

I deff try & sly one out in the crowd if she was booked.

Is the mere sight of a woman on the other side of a field always such a momentous occasion for you?

• Upvote 2

Is the mere sight of a woman on the other side of a field always such a momentous occasion for you?

Yes. Hence why you normally find me at Reading

I want her to play. Can’t really be bothered with 1989 as a full album, but there’s loads of good songs on there, which, along with all her other hits, would make a great setlist.

Shall I join “Team Swift”? I think I will.

Team Swift.

I want her to play. Can’t really be bothered with 1989 as a full album, but there’s loads of good songs on there, which, along with all her other hits, would make a great setlist.

Team Swift.

Welcome. Help yourself to a tasty beverage.

Team Swift.

Welcome to the movement

I'd rather avril lavigne played than this turd

Now calling for volunteers to find Russy at next year's festival and dance around him in a circle singing We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.

• Upvote 2

"So he calls me up and he's like, I still love you. And I'm like... I just... I mean this is exhausting, you know, like,

We are never getting back together. Like, ever"

• Upvote 4

Christmas is just around the corner, make sure you've got her Sounds Of The Season compilation ready.

Available from all good record shops.

yes! do we think she'd headline or play further down? i'd love it either way but think she'd go down better as a lower slot a-la Shakira rather than as a headliner, although realise she might be far too big to do anything but headline

yes! do we think she'd headline or play further down? i'd love it either way but think she'd go down better as a lower slot a-la Shakira rather than as a headliner, although realise she might be far too big to do anything but headline

Bangin sub, maybe not before AC/DC though. Secret Acoustic Stage set the next day.