bennyhana22

Electronica/Dance

Only been to one parklife. (Ian Brown at platt fields)

The crowd were awful and by all accounts they have got worse.

Heaton Park is about 1 and half miles from my house, the line up is decent, but I have sod all interest.

Manchester crowds are often full of a certain type of idiot, one I don't often see in most cities. Think: Danny Dyer meets Liam Gallagher, they all go to the gym a lot, snort a lot of "beak" and think manchester is the entire universe.

I will probably get shit for this but in my experience it's a northern thing. Creamfields has a similar feeling but as it's a bit more 'experienced' in putting on festivals i have never felt overly uncomfortable there.

I will probably get shit for this but in my experience it's a northern thing. Creamfields has a similar feeling but as it's a bit more 'experienced' in putting on festivals i have never felt overly uncomfortable there.

In my opinion it isnt a northern thing... I did nearly write "creamfields has a similar problem".

Leeds and Sheffield don't have the problems whenever I've been there. It's mass events in Manchester and Liverpool from my experience.

Only been to one parklife. (Ian Brown at platt fields)

The crowd were awful and by all accounts they have got worse.

Heaton Park is about 1 and half miles from my house, the line up is decent, but I have sod all interest.

Manchester crowds are often full of a certain type of idiot, one I don't often see in most cities. Think: Danny Dyer meets Liam Gallagher, they all go to the gym a lot, snort a lot of "beak" and think manchester is the entire universe.

I yearn for the days when we all took loads of e's and Manchester really was the entire universe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YNkAUtwMB4

Can't remember if he's been mentioned already but would love for Jamie XX to show up in JPT.

Have tickets to see him next month but unsure whether it's a live or DJ set. Would take him anywhere at Glastonbury, think it's fairly likely as he seems to be doing the rounds.

As an aside, All Under One Roof Raving was one of my top tracks of last year.

Has anyone been to SW4? The saturday line up looks really good so far.

Is the festival worth travelling from Mancheter for? Does it have Parklife style scally crowds? If so, I'm not bothering.

Crowds are supposed to be alright, the major issue with the festival is the sound levels, on a par with Hyde Park for dreadful sound quality

Not been to hyde park... Doesn't sound worth the hassle travelling then. Cheers

Has there been any word if Despachio is coming back again this year in the Dance Village?

It was great last year

Has there been any word if Despachio is coming back again this year in the Dance Village?

It was great last year

the hour i spent in there was one of the best hours of my weekend.

It was great last year

Queued for ages last year, didn't get in. Gutted

took me a good 30 mins on Saturday night. I left for the toilet and then couldn't be arsed to queue again.

My only problem with glastonbury are the queues to get anywhere. Sometimes I end up thinking... "Fuck it. Ill go somewhere I can move, regardless of whats on"

End up finding some great stuff that way

My only problem with glastonbury are the queues to get anywhere. Sometimes I end up thinking... "Fuck it. Ill go somewhere I can move, regardless of whats on"

End up finding some great stuff that way

Yeah I'm the same, stumbled into some great places late at night using this same policy in 2011

Has anyone been to SW4? The saturday line up looks really good so far.

Is the festival worth travelling from Mancheter for? Does it have Parklife style scally crowds? If so, I'm not bothering.

Not been to Parklife but SW4 crowd was fine when I went was years ago though, it's an early start and early finish so prob depends where you go for your after party...

I queued for 5 mins Thursday night and only stayed for about an hour. As III said one of the best hours of the week. Don't think they'll be back. Wasn't it just a project they toured for the summer?

I queued for 5 mins Thursday night and only stayed for about an hour. As III said one of the best hours of the week. Don't think they'll be back. Wasn't it just a project they toured for the summer?

i thought they just took it to glasto since the system was still in the UK from the year before.