Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

I'd love some Plump Djs again. Missed out on them last year due to a clash.

I used to love the Plumps back when they played breaks. Now they play this horrible noisy electro house stuff and its rubbish.

Erol Alkan more or less confirmed he's playing on twitter yesterday, which is brilliant news for me!

Well happy about this. Bought his FabirclIve CD the other day and its a belter. Highly recommend.

Would they headline the other nowadays? It seems too short a break to have added interest in them... Probably as they haven't done anything new. I know they were a pyramid sub last time, and i've seen them mainly early evening on main stages, but surely better at night? Would west holts be dangerous... or just epically good?

Not sure if been mentioned already but Faithless are doing some kind of weird count down on Facebook. People are saying they are back and are on a leaked festival poster abroad .It's only been 5 years since they called it a day though. Glastonbury maybe?

Never been a fan of Faithless but can see how they would hold appeal for people at Glastonbury. Surely they'd have to come up with something new though?

Does doing Bestival rule them out?

i'd say so. they're not an exclusive or anything (because they're also doing Longitude) but i can't see them being at Glastonbury as well (although now that i take a look, they headlined Bestival in 2007 and also played Other at Glastonbury - although the festival is much bigger now and a competitor of Glastonbury, so i don't think they'd want one of it's main attractions being lower at a rival fest)

they are booked Thursday 25 and Friday 26 at european festivals leaving saturday or sunday wide open. its happening.

from the parklife lineup there's a lot i'd like to see at glasto but quite a lot thats also a bit unrealistic to expect to be there too, but I've faith they will pull it out.

Definitely want to see Caribou, Todd Terje, Hercules & Love affair and Grace Jones in the bag now

Edited by Memory Man

Surprised at Disclosure and Rudimental doing Parklife given the Wildlife festival

Nonetheless Parklife actually looks great this year I think, it's a place I've never been, always been put off my reports of the crowd

the crowd is pretty shit i can't lie.

standard city festival like field day, great lineup but a naff crowd.

loads of DJs and live acts are just going to cane it around the country on that weekend (Field day, parklife, wildlife) and make a serious shit ton of cash.

i think from rob da banks point of view, a glastonbury slot will only help build excitement for their bestival set.

I feel like their live shows will be pretty much the same thing every night so if they headline other and broadcast it might put people off as it'd be the same set?

Also are underworld bestival exclusives yer?

Definitely looking on going bestival and parklife this year