bennyhana22

Electronica/Dance

saw optimo in leeds on Friday and they did the business as they always do! they are criminally underrated in this town, they were only playing a 250 cap venue and it was about 2/3rds full. All the kids were probably off to see solardo the next night <_<

4 hours ago, ghostdancer1 said:

Dimensions announced:

DVbI1FQX4AA6lYO.jpg:large

ridiculous lineup 

6 hours ago, thesecretingredientiscrime said:

Going to Dimensions for the first time, any advice?

Don't get caught with drugs under any circumstances, the fines are eye watering 

12 hours ago, stocky3000 said:

Anyone seeing four tet tonight? would love a review. Very excited to see him next week

Shall report back after this evening 

Off to see Sasha: Refracted in Manchester on Sunday. Anyone know what to expect? Being totally seated feels a bit strange

11 minutes ago, stocky3000 said:

what's the verdict @Mezhyp1? Photos make it look very very minimal

Very much so, but I don't know of that just a Barrowlands thing, because it didn't seem that way at Old Granada Studios

Was just Four Tet, in the centre of the room with 2 lamps on his equipment, no other lights. 

I thoroughly enjoyed it though, good mix of old and new and played out for 2 hours on Friday 

So Craig Richards and Ricardo Villalobos just played one of the best b2b's I've ever seen at fabric

10 hours of pure madness

So excited for Houghton after this... and still dreaming one day we could get Ricardo on the farm!

On 2/16/2018 at 9:32 AM, SPTFRE said:

Off to see Sasha: Refracted in Manchester on Sunday. Anyone know what to expect? Being totally seated feels a bit strange

I'll answer my own question. It was great! Hardly anyone was seated tbh and the front row was practically a free for all

3 hours ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

Off to Four Tet tonight, very much looking forward to it! Then going to the opening of Printworks next week, be interesting to see what the place is all about, will be my first visit. 

Good line up 

Make sure to see Prins Thomas 

Anybody going to the London Four Tet shows is in for a real treat, absolutely unreal, sound is amazing, lights are amazing, setlist is ace, and I spent my evening partying in the vicinity of Daniel Avery (who even had to get himself some videos of the lights) he’s so bloody exciting to watch live. 

8 hours ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

Anybody going to the London Four Tet shows is in for a real treat, absolutely unreal, sound is amazing, lights are amazing, setlist is ace, and I spent my evening partying in the vicinity of Daniel Avery (who even had to get himself some videos of the lights) he’s so bloody exciting to watch live. 

Can't wait! what time was he on from?

9 hours ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

Was amazing in Manchester. He played in the centre of the room with just a lamp on. Very atmospheric. 

Will be interesting to see if his festival sets are similar.