bennyhana22

Electronica/Dance

think a few of us here are over at Dekmantel next week. clashfinder here: https:///s/dekmantel2017/

loving them putting on Nina Kraviz/Dettmann/MCDE early, nice way to start each day.

anyone going to Katharsis afterwards on Fri/Sat night? went last year, great industrial techno vibes if that's your thing.

going to do Forest Swords/GAS/Fatima Yamaha/Huerco S/FloPo/Andy Stott/Demdike Stare on Thursday night. Friday have an early night after the festival. Katharsis on Saturday night after, then depending on energy levels come 11pm on Sunday night, either hit Shelter if tickets left, or whatever is on at De School.

19429863_1772512802775889_75622227331241

20257989_1805577639469405_91138537147474

19748606_1784260318267804_43777032173473

20017482_1276471555795990_18532684915030

Edited by ghostdancer1

Feature in a friend of mines radio show for secret garden party

Listens appreciated :)

Edited by Matt42

Every year I look at the Dekmantel line up and promise I'll go next time. Every year I fail to get my act together. Jealous of all you going.

Slightly soothed by having just off loaded Wilderness tickets (was going to keep friends happy) in favour of Lost Village ones. 

Edited by OBface

1 hour ago, OBface said:

Every year I look at the Dekmantel line up and promise I'll go next time. Every year I fail to get my act together. Jealous of all you going.

Slightly soothed by having just off loaded Wilderness tickets (was going to keep friends happy) in favour of Lost Village ones. 

Looked at Lost Village after it was mentioned on here, looks good and similar to our local festival Beatherder. Lincoln is easily doable for us but it is too close to a pre- booked holiday.

Going to look at it again next year.

Interested to hear how it goes

lost village bolstered their lineup with a bit of erol and the Dewale's in DJ form. Plus the comedians!

Very happy i secured a ticket, getting pretty excited now

Thoughts on this lineup guys?

20375683_10155388119131113_8144050697651

Familiar with Steffi and Virginia! What are people's thoughts on DJ Harvey and Young Marco? Again, I've heard the names but no idea about what they're like.

2 hours ago, zero000 said:

Familiar with Steffi and Virginia! What are people's thoughts on DJ Harvey and Young Marco? Again, I've heard the names but no idea about what they're like.

Fantastic lineup, id definitely / might go

2 hours ago, zero000 said:

Where is it?

35 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Fantastic lineup, id definitely / might go

Nice! What are your picks out of the lineup Matt out of interest, any recommendations? 

24 minutes ago, Tr234 said:

Where is it?

Motion in Bristol. Pretty nice venue IMO

Ben Klock and the Black Madonna are playing today here and I can't convince anyone to come, nightmare! Stupid Sunday!

On 27/07/2017 at 9:02 PM, zero000 said:

Nice! What are your picks out of the lineup Matt out of interest, any recommendations? 

Motion in Bristol. Pretty nice venue IMO

Steffi + Virginia, Young Marco

On 7/27/2017 at 6:08 PM, zero000 said:

DJ Harvey is an absolute legend. Go for it. 

Hey guys, 

Hope this isn't too much of a tangent, but I have a spare ticket for Lost Village that I'm selling. I've put it on Stub Hub for £130, which is a bit less than the face value, and less than the current tickets are selling at. Plus the lineup is sweet :) If anyone is interested, PM me and I can send you the link 

Cheers!

Hi @Sasperella - best of luck selling your tickets - but I emplore you to please not use StubHub, as the money they take as commission only helps to fuel the company, who contribute massively towards the negative tout market/ticket company corruption in today's climate. Might I direct you towards Twickets or even better, Scarlet Mist. However the latter is not likely to be the correct platform for Lost Village, but the Facebook event page is pretty active. 

3 hours ago, Tuna said:

Hi @Sasperella - best of luck selling your tickets - but I emplore you to please not use StubHub, as the money they take as commission only helps to fuel the company, who contribute massively towards the negative tout market/ticket company corruption in today's climate. Might I direct you towards Twickets or even better, Scarlet Mist. However the latter is not likely to be the correct platform for Lost Village, but the Facebook event page is pretty active. 

Aaah cool, thanks Tuna! I did actually think it was a bit weird as one of the options they have when you're selling is if you're selling tickets as a business... not even trying to hide it I guess. I'll check out these options now!

also ticketswap.uk might be a good place to sell

On the topic of lost village im not all that pleased that Broadwick Live are involved with them, (architects in part of the Truck, Y Not and Fest No 6 disasters) so we'll see how that pans out.

In addition I have found something legit online that says the capacity this year will be 12,000. That seems a lot, lot more than the 5,000 I have seen previously quoted. I was there last year and it felt somewhere in the middle of those two figures, but certainly in single digit thousands. I will be curious to see if they are trying to get too big too quickly...... if they do they will ruin it. It is a lovely festival but I am very apprehensive about this year now!! last year was almost perfect so I feel like the only way might be down....

the proof will be in the pudding!

Edited by Memory Man

oh yeah that just jack halloween looks absolutely banging. I would be there in shot but I am down in Bristol the weekend before for Simple Things festival (which I would highly recommend) so can't really go again the next weekend! 

18 hours ago, Mezhyp1 said:

New Four Tet is a banger 

Really feeling it, love his use of the strings high up in the mix on it, really hoping he drops an album soon and then fingers crossed he decides to schedule in some live shows.