Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

Yeah I would probably go along to watch Haxan Cloak, would love to see Holy Other playing but I don't think he does much by way of live dates to be honest.

Got the new Fort Romeau album this morning, it's pretty great so wouldn't mind seeing him popping up somewhere.

edit: The RBMA Tri-Angle showcase in NYC looks incredible, would happily have that line up transported directly into Glastonbury....

The Haxan Cloak, Evian Christ, Holy Other, Forest Swords, Vessel, MssingNo....

Edited by Matt - Ed Banger Records

They did it several years in a row didnt they? Just not last year. Someones nagged them already on facebook, keeping my fingers crossed

It wasn't on last year. And I hear the reason why it's not coming back is because no one was getting paid (or at least very little) for it.

I was at the Weekender the other week. Absolutely epic!

Yeah I would probably go along to watch Haxan Cloak, would love to see Holy Other playing but I don't think he does much by way of live dates to be honest.

Got the new Fort Romeau album this morning, it's pretty great so wouldn't mind seeing him popping up somewhere.

edit: The RBMA Tri-Angle showcase in NYC looks incredible, would happily have that line up transported directly into Glastonbury....

The Haxan Cloak, Evian Christ, Holy Other, Forest Swords, Vessel, MssingNo....

Bloody Health! That looks excellent, Matt. Agreed - get 'em over to GF en masse

Ben

Would love to see Motor City Drum Ensemble play a set at somewhere like NYC downlow. Seen him at Wire in Leeds last year and he was quality. Would be a proper disco!

i was at this too, was an amazing night! i genuinely think he is one of the best DJ's in the world. he really knows how to get a proper party going, so so many DJ's just stick to their own style and will not veer from it. (EG daniel avery who i find pretty boring)

Edited by Memory Man
  • Upvote 1

Saw Daniel Avery last night in Manchester, he was sensational. A real proper DJ set.

I asked him afterwards about Glastonbury and he said not this year :(

i was there and thought he was really average. I just think his style can get a little bit repetitive / boring! I prefered the DJ before him Volte Face, bit more techno and uptempo. Mind you I know him personally so maybe i'm biased!

also to be fair by the time Dan came on I was really drunk... probably not in the best condition to have appreciated it!

Edited by Memory Man

It wasn't on last year. And I hear the reason why it's not coming back is because no one was getting paid (or at least very little) for it.

I was at the Weekender the other week. Absolutely epic!

:( jealous, always wanted to go to one, just cant find people 'ard enough!

There was a lot of love for Motor City Drum Ensemble going on in the house music thread a few weeks ago. He'd be great in the NYC Downlow.

This would be so sweet! couldn't suit him anymore

i was there and thought he was really average. I just think his style can get a little bit repetitive / boring! I prefered the DJ before him Volte Face, bit more techno and uptempo. Mind you I know him personally so maybe i'm biased!

also to be fair by the time Dan came on I was really drunk... probably not in the best condition to have appreciated it!

I saw Avery play for 8 hours at Wire a few months back and he was unreal, didn't feel bored once.

Eric Prydz headlining Other with an EPIC show followed by a Cirez d set in The Temple please. Is it really so much to ask?

https://vimeo.com/120676511

I'd love that, but I'd put him on WH vs Kanye. WH will need to offer something different that night or it will have a very small crowd. I don't know if Prydz could fill the Other stage. I bet he could the WH. I know he wouldn't be a traditional WH act, but any less than disclosure?

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

Eric Prydz headlining Other with an EPIC show followed by a Cirez d set in The Temple please. Is it really so much to ask?

He hasn't played since 2009 (before 2manyDJs) in East Dance Tent. It's about time he came back to UK and Glasto in particular, but he only seems to come back for Creamfields and SW4 since he moved to LA a couple years ago. That EPiC 3.0 show from Madison Square Garden is unreal

He hasn't played since 2009 (before 2manyDJs) in East Dance Tent. It's about time he came back to UK and Glasto in particular, but he only seems to come back for Creamfields and SW4 since he moved to LA a couple years ago. That EPiC 3.0 show from Madison Square Garden is unreal

I saw him at Creamfields in 2013. He was great as usual. The Pryda tent line up for creamfields this year is unreal

I think there's every chance they'll play, but I don't see them headlining the other stage at all these days, they could headline or sub JP I think

I am not so sure. I think Underworld would still have the pull of a huge crowd; A slot in JP could get a little bit dangerous in there. I think they could get away with the Sunday night Other Stage headline slot still. Underworld are better than Orbital, right?... I wasn't old enough the first time around to be a judge!!